Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Falspawn, F-Factor, Gemini... Something tells me that this will be the official translation of the NA server. Not that I care; I mean, it makes sense, but at the same time is totally strange for me who is accustomed to the ARKS-Layer translation.
    If I recall correctly both Gemini and Twin are possible interpretations of Double's Dark Falz Title so they aren't making shit up here. Still jarring to hear the characters clearly saying Double and I doubt "Sounds clunky in English" can be really used as a excuse anymore since this time we're dealing with a normal English word.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The truth is... it makes more sense the anime way than Elder dividing himself continually until he is little enough to be soloed by an ARKS lol they shoot him after he has lost enough mass anyway, so that kind of follows the game. I wish they had used falz arms music....
    I like it tbh.
    It gives conext to why Luther wants Elder restored, so that he can manipulate Regius into weakening the mothership, aka moving Luther closer to his plan of getting that sweet Xion hentai err i mean Omniscience.
    Fleet gets cut down by 119 ships. One arks ship goes on its own PS Nova adventure... wouldn't be surprised if at the end the amount of ships will be reduced to 10 just to be self referential. We still got like 40 Ships to burn down i think
    I kinda want a Remake of PSO2 using the Anime as base now. Or at least imagine EQ's getting revamped using anime as a base. Fighting Falz Arms in the Streets alongside AIS instead of a platform floating in the middle of nowhere. After the Cannon has fired maybe make it more Videogamey where the players have to get closer and deal the final blow. I also like that those Laser Ships used in EP6 make an appearance here, helps a lot with Worldbuilding.

blame Sega for the weird sub translation. Official sub groups have to follow the restrictions set by Sega in order to be allowed airing outside of Japan (one of the official sub groups used the actual terms/names from the game at first, but had to re-upload all of the episodes after been given a big NO by the license provider, which is undoubtedly Sega)

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    blame Sega for the weird sub translation. Official sub groups have to follow the restrictions set by Sega in order to be allowed airing outside of Japan (one of the official sub groups used the actual terms/names from the game at first, but had to re-upload all of the episodes after been given a big NO by the license provider, which is undoubtedly Sega)
    It's weird because I'm fairly certain that The Animation used the actual game terminology.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    While I agree that the "copyright licenser from Japan" forced them (Muse Asia) to change it, I don't think SoJ was the fault here imo. Official chinese translation tried to be closest as original (e.g. Darker = 达卡 pronunciation: da-ka). For Dark Falz names, they used kanji version over japanglish ones (e.g. Double = 双子 "twins" [JP] = 双胞胎 "twins" [ZH]).
    I believe it was North America side are in favor to change terminologies.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Nov 22, 2019 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's weird because I'm fairly certain that The Animation used the actual game terminology.
    That was way before the game was planned to be be released in NA. The NA team are likely using this anime with these terms to get people familiar with the terms (and the early story) in preparation for the NA release. I'm sure buzz words like "synergy" were thrown around in the licencing meeting.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 21, 2019 at 07:11 PM.

The anime is doing an excellent job at making Luther and Regius even more unlikeable than they already are.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I really like this Revamp of that Extra Chapter we got in EP1
    Baby Melrandia is totally adorable and i already see her outfit being a DVD first print exclusive code.
    Also ties in nicely with the EP2 chapter 1 grief since it sets up Theodore and Echo for future events.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I really like this Revamp of that Extra Chapter we got in EP1
    Baby Melrandia is totally adorable and i already see her outfit being a DVD first print exclusive code.
    Also ties in nicely with the EP2 chapter 1 grief since it sets up Theodore and Echo for future events.
    I also liked the few hints they added about time travel, between Sara's familiarity with Ash (from her point of view they fought against Elder recently, but she quickly realized the Ash she was talking to hadn't gone through that yet), and Elder saying that it's the 3rd time they've met.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

As expected Ohza was right once again. None of that would've happened if the damn Force players just stayed behind the Hunters.

With this chapter I just noticed... I've never read pso2 zero... was that ever translated?