Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

So no Aki and dragon arc, huh. Maybe we'll get it before they introduce Xiao.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    So no Aki and dragon arc, huh. Maybe we'll get it before they introduce Xiao.
    Aki is almost certainly not appearing, but, Amduscia still has to be introduced properly for the meeting with Xiao and Ro Kamitsu, and with Sara being in the preview for the next episode, I think she will ask Ash to go with her to Amduscia?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

lmao it only too a little 15 pages to fight on how Falspawn called.
    i hope they got something better while translating Kuronites into NA
    Is coffee good for you?

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    i hope they got something better while translating Kuronites into NA
    Well considering in JPN they aren't actually called Kuronites or Shironites it will be something different definitely. If I remember correctly it was because the direct translation of what they are called was ... err ... awkward so the Fan Translation team went with something different. I bet it's buried here somwhere in aeons old posts
    If I remember right if you translate it directly it was something like "White People" and "Black people" ... I don't need to say more I think.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 15, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Well considering in JPN they aren't actually called Kuronites or Shironites it will be something different definitely. If I remember correctly it was because the direct translation of what they are called was ... err ... awkward so the Fan Translation team went with something different. I bet it's buried here somwhere in aeons old posts
    If I remember right if you translate it directly it was something like "White People" and "Black people" ... I don't need to say more I think.
    While we're at it, Illegal Negro will probably be called something else in the NA version as well.

Keeping it as Kuro and Shiro something would be fine since the planet is so japanese themed in the first place.

Yingians and Yangiards

So, they're skipping Amduscia/Ro Kamitsu completely, the meeting with Xiao still takes place in the sanctum area, but nothing is said about where that is, only that it's some sort of hideout.

On another note, I like how Deumans have been introduced, Hadred's ribbon was transported into the past which led to their creation.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Dec 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Yep, this anime translation is based on the localized game terms. Website updated today.

Did anyone really doubt that that was the case? The Darker to Falspawn change was such a radical change that it could be the only logical explanation.