Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546 LastLast

i saw last chapter today and the ending was rush , but at the end im satified with the final result the anime turn out .

i definily would recomend it to friends who never saw anything related to PSO2.

and my final question : how hard was to do this back in 2016 ? . you dont need to be a marketer to know PSO2 TA was a very bad idea

Just a little bit disappointed that they didn't show the birth of [Persona], like after credits maybe, but oh well the anime was still good so thanks to them for not making a shitty PSO2TA-like anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i saw last chapter today and the ending was rush , but at the end im satified with the final result the anime turn out .

i definily would recomend it to friends who never saw anything related to PSO2.

and my final question : how hard was to do this back in 2016 ? . you dont need to be a marketer to know PSO2 TA was a very bad idea
    Back then they wanted to make an isekai because isekai was popular, and still is, of course we didn't like it just like we didn't like the first half of episode 4, but the idea was to get new public into the game instead of pleasing the fans they already had.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    But its Sega so its no surprise . (Unless Its Yakuza but even then.)
    The Yakuza games being a thing is the reason why SEGA games having bad stories as the standard is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Back then they wanted to make an isekai because isekai was popular, and still is, of course we didn't like it just like we didn't like the first half of episode 4, but the idea was to get new public into the game instead of pleasing the fans they already had.
    of course the objective was to get new public but like i said in the past ; anything was better than what we got in EP4 and PSO2 TA , its like they choosed the worst option on purpose.

for EP5 i get the logic , but with EP4 not; not to mention EP5 and EP6 have eat S... EP4 moments.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The Yakuza games being a thing is the reason why SEGA games having bad stories as the standard is no excuse.
    Yeah..... Unless there are people that actually like bad stories (The PSO2 Fleet discord community actually like Ep 4 as a whole.) Then yeah it's a excuse weather we like it not.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

I don't know where that place is but I also believe the whole of Episode 4 is saved once some things are explained, even if the very start of the thing is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    For once in your lifetime in this forum , experience it yourself and judge it yourself will you
    It's PSO(U)2 So should i waste my time?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    It's PSO(U)2 So should i waste my time?
    are you end game in the OBT yet? because you really need to experience things yourself and stop relying on only peoples opinions here about everything PSO2 related
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    are you end game in the OBT yet? because you really need to experience things yourself and stop relying on only peoples opinions here about everything PSO2 related

Can't do that so i had to watch a video.

It was okay......
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Apr 6, 2020 at 07:35 AM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12