Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    They dropped "blue Risa" back in episode 3 as well, and left us with a "wtf Lisa" for years, so I don't see a contradiction there.

Yeah IF ONLY she did a concert before every attack to rally all ARKS and boost their luck, hmmmmmm
    "Take this Triboost, ARKS !"

I wonder how they're going to show the "bad ending" then...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So it's been more or less sucking lately huh?
    For once in your lifetime in this forum , experience it yourself and judge it yourself will you
    test

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yeah IF ONLY she did a concert before every attack to rally all ARKS and boost their luck, hmmmmmm
    We don't see her performing a concert for the pre-rescue of Matoi and the drop rate buff affect drop rates, not combat survival and is gameplay-only and even if it were its Story content so there's nothing of value to drop in the first place so its still nothing. Its even outright said by Casra that she would not be able to contribute in combat because she's lacking in that department which is totally not the case in the anime where she beat Haddred on her own and can keep up with the other Council members.

Quna was useless in the game but is the exact opposite in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So it's been more or less sucking lately huh?
    Its passable and is at least an improvement over the first anime.
    Last edited by loafhero; Mar 24, 2020 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    We don't see her performing a concert for the pre-rescue of Matoi and the drop rate buff affect drop rates, not combat survival and is gameplay-only and even if it were its Story content so there's nothing of value to drop in the first place so its still nothing. Its even outright said by Casra that she would not be able to contribute in combat because she's lacking in that department which is totally not the case in the anime where she beat Haddred on her own and can keep up with the other Council members.

Quna was useless in the game but is the exact opposite in the anime.

Its passable and is at least an improvement over the first anime.

Oh THAT much is true.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Since Harriet appeared in this episode could someone explain her to me because I'm confused by the timeline.
    My understanding was:

Luther creates Harriet, the photoners use her as a vessel for all their photons to seal Profound Darkness so the soul (Harriet) is taken out and the remaining vessel is what becomes Shiva.
    At some point Harriet's soul is used to make the genesis weapon rifle (at the end of episode 5 since HarrietLisa says she knows what happened in Omega?) and is then given to Lisa, they can swap personalities between the gun and Lisa's body.

And I thought Lisa's past was that when she underwent the procedure to become a cast this warped or split her personality creating the Lisa we know and when her personality briefly changes in episode 3 that was the original Lisa.

Is what actually happened that when Lisa was turned into a cast someone (Luther?) put Harriet's soul into her, so that was Harriet in episode 3? But then how did she know about Omega if she's been with Lisa the whole time? And was the genesis rifle just created and given to Lisa afterwards?

Risa is the original CAST. She was forced into it against her will by the Photoners.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Welp, Final episode dropped. I liked the build up, and it almost had me on the edge of my seat at the end. Almost.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Having Quna contributing her Genesis Weapon for the seal was pretty neat. Not sure why she didn't do that from the start but hey, last minute arrivals are kinda dramatic.

The lack of a post-credits scene sucked. Wanted to see Matoi in her EP4 look. Guess we only have The Animation for that.

Overall, the anime was just okay. Not bad, not great, not even good. Just okay. Its what we wanted over PSO2TA, at the very least.

Still wished it was a better studio like Bones, Madhouse, or Ufotable with competent writers that could have worked on this but that's just hoping too hard. The anime could have also some decent humor for levity and to help become more invested in the characters. Just cause its a serious story doesn't mean it can't have a few laughs and a humorless story is just boring.

I'm satisfied, in fact it shows just how much filler the game has, surprised they didn't consider Hadred as filler, but I guess it was essential to the deuman, but we could think Sukunahime seal was also essential and they just know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Having Quna contributing her Genesis Weapon for the seal was pretty neat. Not sure why she didn't do that from the start but hey, last minute arrivals are kinda dramatic.

The lack of a post-credits scene sucked. Wanted to see Matoi in her EP4 look. Guess we only have The Animation for that.

Overall, the anime was just okay. Not bad, not great, not even good. Just okay. Its what we wanted over PSO2TA, at the very least.

Still wished it was a better studio like Bones, Madhouse, or Ufotable with competent writers that could have worked on this but that's just hoping too hard. The anime could have also some decent humor for levity and to help become more invested in the characters. Just cause its a serious story doesn't mean it can't have a few laughs and a humorless story is just boring.

Well it is PSO2 After all.

Then again the PS series isn't excactly known for award winning storytelling. But its Sega so its no surprise . (Unless Its Yakuza but even then.) However the Modern games Isn't quality standard compared to the classic era due to the fact of them embracing Modern Anime Standards which continues to devolve the genre day after day.
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Apr 1, 2020 at 02:19 AM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12