Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Am I the only one concerned about how wildly out of scale all the enemies were?
    They are actually that huge in game. Just go to tps or the closer camera view and stand next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    They are actually that huge in game. Just go to tps or the closer camera view and stand next to them.
    no dagans really arent

Yeah dagans in the anime are like half the size of a Dark Ragne

They probably got unlucky and got encountered by El Dagans lol
    test

I find it funny how the whole team used 1 * weapons, while Ash used the Coat Edge, an 8 * sword, no wonder he could cut the dagans so easily

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I find it funny how the whole team used 1 * weapons, while Ash used the Coat Edge, an 8 * sword, no wonder he could cut the dagans so easily
    they better say that sword used to be from someone important to Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you still haven't played the game itself, I can guess you are just being your usual you, but if you are genuinely curious as to why I hope so, here goes:
    It would be an interesting way to be able to have their own variation with unexpected twists of the story be canon to the game's story.
    The Episode 1-3 that we play does not feature Matoi going into the field until the end of Episode 2, so from that we know that this is not a straight adaptation of the story presented in the game. Taking into account the Episode 0 manga, we know that certain events will always happen in the timeline, but with slight variations (like Episode 0's degree of involvement and fate of Shinna). We also know that before the current timeline, the MC would fail to save Matoi from becoming the [Profound Darkness] in every timeline (and possibly in some kill her, if I recall) and inevitably fall into misery and become [Persona], who would then go back in time and try to change events. If this anime ends on a "bad end" where Matoi isn't saved and Ash becomes [Persona], then it could be one of the timelines that the game's [Persona] mentions, and thus still be completely canon without having to adhere religiously to the established story. (Plus it could be a cheeky "to see the good ending, PLAY THE GAME!" kinda thing.)

....You know.....I would try to explain a few things..,... about exactly WHY I can't play PSO2 even if I wanted to......but you probably wouldn't get it....
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

pretty much everybody on the ARKS ship from before episode 4 were named after minor planetiods, so really all that happened was that the people translating this show never got that note.

I am ok with falspawn and related changes though.

"Patty and Tia" was derived from a planetoid named "Pattientia" or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    pretty much everybody on the ARKS ship from before episode 4 were named after minor planetiods, so really all that happened was that the people translating this show never got that note.

I am ok with falspawn and related changes though.

"Patty and Tia" was derived from a planetoid named "Pattientia" or something like that
    451 Patientia, though it is actually supposed to be pronounced closer to "patience" (as it is the latin root of that word), but it looks like they just took the word itself and split it to "pati en tia." Though, there is also 453 Tea.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 9, 2019 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    no dagans really arent
    Not just the dagans, the Rockbear Gettemhart was sitting on was easily 2-3 times too big, the infected Oodan was the size a Rockbear should be. The El Ahda was probably the closest to being in scale but even that one was a bit too large.