Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Hopefully this (somehow) doesn't add up to false advertising.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Hopefully this (somehow) doesn't add up to false advertising.
    ???
    Fan speculations has nothing to do with advertising.

Well in a way... Newcomers ( and mean like NEW newcomers like people who's never seen let alone played this game before.) might be expecting the Game to be the same as the Anime in some ways.... (Including the way violence is portrayed and such..) ony to be ....disappointed ..... That's what i mean.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

....You know.....I would try to explain a few things..,... about exactly WHY I can't play PSO2 even if I wanted to......but you probably wouldn't get it....
    Explain why. Is it internet? No minimum performance PC? Work related?
    test

Well in a way... Newcomers ( and mean like NEW newcomers like people who's never seen let alone played this game before.) might be expecting the Game to be the same as the Anime in some ways.... (Including the way violence is portrayed and such..) ony to be ....disappointed ..... That's what i mean.
    That's really those people's problem at that point. Usually different types of mediums portray things differently. It should be expected that the game and anime will be different. We can also take this the other way around. People that have been playing the game for 7+ years may be disappointed that the anime isn't the same as the game. Stopping decisions based of off "maybe they won't like it" or "what if they don't like it" kinda stunts creativity. If they followed the game verbatim, it would be even more awkward for people that were not exposed to the game already and make people not interested in the game entirely.

Either way, I really doubt that the people working on the anime will be accused of "false advertisement" because the dagan are a little larger than in the game and whatnot.

you want to know whats false advertising , lets see EP4 it promote it self as ¨Reborn¨ people expected big changes , but nothing happen and we just got equip set system , gathering mechanic and collections files(which were a nightmare until yamato) , thats it

EP6 right now its doing what EP4 should do: getting rid of AQ and XQ stones and simplyfied the shops ,the arks missions(another type of dailies), complex PAs, and the UH fields which is a big change

You guys are definitely right...Sorry if i was sounding too aggressive.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I find it funny how the whole team used 1 * weapons, while Ash used the Coat Edge, an 8 * sword, no wonder he could cut the dagans so easily
    They have to show a clear link with a certain other character, just like they forced your character in cut-scenes even if your character never touched anything that wasn't a rod or a talis

I can already picture Lisa all covered in bloor enjoying herself by murdering everything.

People tend to forget how Episode 1 depicted ARKS and its universe too. The story was much darker, acually tackling the problem of casualties, people disappearing because they knew too much about ARKS' dirty secrets and so on. Theodore Liza and Gettemhart all embodied a darker side that the game progressively set on the side. So really having actual violence depicted in the anime to show that this isn't a world full of roses is the best way to go about it. They can't adapt every optional dialogue and whatever to make you progressively understand that through hints because yeah medium differences, so it's better to shove that fact in the audience's face from the get-go.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 10, 2019 at 05:59 AM.