Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Another great episode on how they depict Darker attack on Themis. It's done better than the game did(obviously lol)

Afin sure tags along with Ash a lot in the anime, not that it's a bad thing since it really fits being called partner.
    test

Was half expecting Apprentice to appear what with her bird darker flying around in Themis and all.Also a brief cameo by Stratos

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Was half expecting Apprentice to appear what with her bird darker flying around in Themis and all.Also a brief cameo by Stratos
    Bird Darker is Loser's lol. Apprentice commands the bug darkers....tho seeing how Persona can at least give them command I guess every Dark Falz can give orders to any Darkers.
    test

Right I forgot,nvm then.In any case it sure is taking them long to introduce the Falz.

With that amount of plausible deniability at the end, I'm thinking they're going to cut out time travel.

Right I forgot,nvm then.In any case it sure is taking them long to introduce the Falz.
    If they are still loosely following the game story in terms of major things, then we have to wait until the end of the Episode 1 content to see any full-on, non-[Persona] Falz.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 4, 2019 at 06:56 PM.

Isn't it strange they changed Ulc name from one chapter to the other? At first I thought it was Afin's familiarity, changing the Ulc-chan into Ulku, typical friendly deformation, but then Theo is quite formal with her, but they repeated the Ulku thing...

I was expecting a certain Episode 5 cameo in that chapter, and it didn't disappoint

Tbh I thought she was from the 10 years ago assault but I guess they comfirm it's the recent one.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If they are still loosely following the game story in terms of major things, then we have to wait until the end of the Episode 1 content to see any full-on, non-[Persona] Falz.
    Well episode 1 was VERY long and Oracle has 20+ episodes to cover 1 thru 3 right?I just don't want any rushed endings or anything because i'm liking what i'm seeing so far.

Well episode 1 was VERY long and Oracle has 20+ episodes to cover 1 thru 3 right?I just don't want any rushed endings or anything because i'm liking what i'm seeing so far.
    We hit Ep1Ch7 Darker Storm with this episode, so we are already nearing the end of the Ep1's main content (I've always seen the Quna/Hadred Chapters as a filler story because of how it was originally released) since next is the Chapter where we get [Elder]'s appearance.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 4, 2019 at 10:47 PM.