Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    If I remember correctly by now we can't Time Travel at all anymore. I believe the power disappeared after Persona became the profound Darkness. though I don't remember the exact reason.
    it was simply because Xiao forbid us to time travel anymore in order to not risk our victory against Loser :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    If I remember correctly by now we can't Time Travel at all anymore. I believe the power disappeared after Persona became the profound Darkness. though I don't remember the exact reason.
    Nah we still can we just don't use it because we don't wanna screw things up

Welp that recent episode was really rushed.
    I think they put 2 chapters worth of Story into one single episode.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    Nah we still can we just don't use it because we don't wanna screw things up
    ... damn ... I hoped there is no chance for them to use it again but I bet my ass they will use it again at some point when they are out of ideas.

I like how Ulc had a 15 rifle and couldn't kill a scrub darker.Yes she's a noob but come on.

Very heavy exposition episode.

Also, it sure does seem pretty easy to hijack a campship.
    Last edited by loafhero; Dec 23, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

Sarah already prepared which ship Ash need to use so i don't think is would be hard for Xiao to hijack some ship.they just don't want to spend their money on that scene

I wonder when we're going to get the second OP and ED (UniVerse and それいゆ-Dear Destiny-). It would have made more sense for them to start using those right at the start of EPISODE2.
    Also, Episode 12.5 "Xiao's Report" will air on December 30th. A recap of the first twelve episodes of the anime.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    I like how Ulc had a 15 rifle and couldn't kill a scrub darker.Yes she's a noob but come on.
    She has 0 photon ability, so of course any photon based weapon is wasted on her

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    Sarah already prepared which ship Ash need to use so i don't think is would be hard for Xiao to hijack some ship.they just don't want to spend their money on that scene
    Actually ... it do seems that easy, Remember Melphonsina's earlier freakout where she went and just stole a Campship followed by Ash doing the same? They just went in and pushed buttons.

As for the Episode I kinda like that they actually addressed why they didn't save more people, they did but it majorly fucked up things so they had to reduce it Xiao could have been a little nicer about it though.
    Last edited by Shear; Dec 24, 2019 at 08:14 AM.