Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

The moment they changed openings and only Lilipa was shown I was expecting them to ditch Harkotan completely, If they ditched Amduscia for all Hadred related they can ditch some Oni Japan planet. I don't think they will care about Aurora, But Double eating Elder came too soon, I was expecting Lilipa / mine defence to take some more time, now 5 chapters look like too much for the few things left without Harkotan.

Also hooray for using Mine Defence music :P

To be honest, I was hoping that scene at the end would lead to Apprentice Gia awakening. But, guess that's saved for the lovely "sequel" after this anime. Now we'll see if Double even bothers to transform these last five episodes.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    To be honest, I was hoping that scene at the end would lead to Apprentice Gia awakening. But, guess that's saved for the lovely "sequel" after this anime.
    Thinking a little more about that, it seems to me that they could use an OVA for that particular part of the story: after all, it's the final part of Episode 3.

An OVA where they explain Aurora's sudden appearance, her explanation about how things were before Profound Darkness appeared, and her regret for her fellow fallen gods.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Then again, they will probably botch the ending

Tyreek was provably talking about the final part of PSO2 the Animation, where Matoi fights Apprentice after it has taken over the Earth heroine of that season. It's a self contained "ending" if we only consider both anime seasons, so they will provably leave it open in Episode Oracle.

Correct.

I like that they made Sarah stronger than she is in the game where she was really pathetic even though Klarisklays was carrying the fight.

That twist at the end. I'm quite impressed with how they made that cliffhanger. With the Sarah and Klarisklays situation done, there's only one side event remaining: Eucreta's development. That's IF they have time to fit it in. 4 episodes left.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I like that they made Sarah stronger than she is in the game where she was really pathetic even though Klarisklays was carrying the fight.
    Was she pathetic in episode 3? because she sure is not in episode 6, the fact she is that strong without the use of photons is the proof.

The thing I like most about making Sara and Dia friends is that it at least makes it so that Dia isn't alone and has someone around her age who suffered the same loss as she did during those events to confide with.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Was she pathetic in episode 3? because she sure is not in episode 6, the fact she is that strong without the use of photons is the proof.
    She was carried there and carried here. Notice that she's always had the benefit of fighting alongside a Council member in said EP.

In EP6 she's as useless against Shiva as everyone else is in spite of her advantage and had to be saved.... again.
    Last edited by loafhero; Mar 3, 2020 at 09:30 AM.

In that sense every NPC is carried by the player in every story quest, but the player character is supposed to be exceptionally strong.