Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

I guess they're gonna skip the whole Clarissa fragment plot huh.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    EDIT: Also on the topic of all the deaths, I honestly prefer it this way because the game did a lot more telling and not enough showing when it came to how serious some of the stuff was. There was all the background fluff of secret assassinations and how dangerous darkers actually are. It's always been there, you just barely ever got to see it outside of that one guy who died at the beginning. I feel like this actually adds more weight to it.
    Mind, I do like they they are showing the weight of the danger, but I'm specifically talking about the kind of death where they introduce a character and kill them in the same episode. To me, doing this lessens the gravity of it as it basically becomes telegraphed that anyone introduced in an episode is going to be killed off if they aren't in the OP or ED; give us some anime-original characters, build up their personality and bond to Ash over a few episodes, then kill a few of them at key moments just when we feel they are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i dont think johana wasnt getting infected by darkers , what happen was Elder was triying to posses her .

just remember the theory about how the host needs to have common things in the personality to able the possesion

i hope in next chapter we see the aquatic darkers
    Could it be Luther mind controlling her?

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    Like an individual CODE: Abyss? That could be interesting and be a way to foreshadow its existence before the Mothership infiltration.

I think the more obvious possibilty is Dark Falz Elder's influence, since they're showing the Ruins tower and all, it also hints nicely at the fact that darker energy being unable to corrupt ARKS is a bold-faced lie

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Mind, I do like they they are showing the weight of the danger, but I'm specifically talking about the kind of death where they introduce a character and kill them in the same episode. To me, doing this lessens the gravity of it as it basically becomes telegraphed that anyone introduced in an episode is going to be killed off if they aren't in the OP or ED; give us some anime-original characters, build up their personality and bond to Ash over a few episodes, then kill a few of them at key moments just when we feel they are safe.
    I think it's mainly an issue with the fact that they can't kill off major characters, or introduce new long term major characters that never existed before. I get what you mean though.

I doubt it. I'm not sure what the point would be, and they made it a point to have her be fixated with the tree, and also explained the the whole thing with ARKS absorbing the darker particles/f-factor/poopy-goop. Not to mention, if Quna is the one who assassinated her, I'm not really sure why Luther would mind control her just to get her killed.

It's more likely she was being influenced by Elder, and Quna was sent in to get rid of her before she could do anything dangerous. It's a similar reason that geologist guy in the game almost gets assassinated by her. To keep the secret that elder is just sealed in naberius a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I guess they're gonna skip the whole Clarissa fragment plot huh.
    Collecting 3 pieces of a magical weapon in order to fix it = Videogame format
    Finding a broken weapon and just fixing it = Non-Videogame format

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Collecting 3 pieces of a magical weapon in order to fix it = Videogame format
    Finding a broken weapon and just fixing it = Non-Videogame format
    If the hunt for the fragments is skipped, I wonder how the introduction of Lillipa and Amduscia will be handled.
    Especially Amduscia, since Ro Kamits was introduced together with one of the fragment.

Ah well, based on the next ep preview pics, they'll reach the tundra in the next ep, so maybe they'll find either the main Clarissa piece or even a full broken Clarissa then?
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Oct 15, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    If the hunt for the fragments is skipped, I wonder how the introduction of Lillipa and Amduscia will be handled.
    Especially Amduscia, since Ro Kamits was introduced together with one of the fragment.

Ah well, based on the next ep preview pics, they'll reach the tundra in the next ep, so maybe they'll find either the main Clarissa piece or even a full broken Clarissa then?
    Well considering the changes done so far I wouldn't be surprised if they changed things a lot. Like Lilipa is just a random mission then Afin sees apprentice for a split second etc. and Amduskia might just be completely changed to be fully Quna related. We're in episode 2 and already Hadred (or however you pronounce his name correctly) is being foreshadowed.

The Lilipa and Amduscia stories could fit into single episodes each. I feel like they introduce too much stuff that becomes relevant later to be skipped entirely.