Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    I actually think this was a good decision. Ash and Matoi are still newbs and yet they're facing one of the most menacing beings known to Arks. It's only natural the Council of Six would deal with most of it.
    They've been newbs for 16 episodes now. That's kind of a problem.

I'm actually disappointed in how Luther is portrayed in this episode becoming a Falz, He didn't even transform into Angel. He just grew wings. He was an absolute menace when encountered the first time in game and that impact should have been portrayed in this, as its one of the best story chapters in the game.. Xion is is literally up and gone, and not even the last force to drive him back so the ARKS can escape while he becomes Loser, because... He never transforns into Loser at all. The Council steps in and Regius ends him in a cleanly, but more messier fashion, as it should be lol
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

This why most Anime and movies based on games don't work unless they're spin-offs or something because following a game story is almost impossible. They made the council of 6 defeat Luther because having Ash do it would have looked strange since he's a newbie, but in the game, our characters has worked it's ass-off to get to that point, hence why it's possible.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The thing I find funny about that Lilipans scene is how it makes Fourier's efforts in the game look worthless. In the game, the Lilipans are easily frightened by outsiders that the process of befriending them takes a lot of time and patience on top of language barriers so one of the most compassionate and friendliest of ARKS could make it work. In the anime, Klarisklays, one of the most abrasive and short tempered member in ARKS, is able to get about 6 of them to huddle around her with no issue at all on first contact.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    This why most Anime and movies based on games don't work unless they're spin-offs or something because following a game story is almost impossible. They made the council of 6 defeat Luther because having Ash do it would have looked strange since he's a newbie, but in the game, our characters has worked it's ass-off to get to that point, hence why it's possible.
    Which wouldn't have been a problem at all if the anime actually showed Team Ash gradually getting stronger over the course of each episode instead of just Ash walking around and occasionally getting into fights with weak Darker mobs. Like, have them fight and actually win (with noticeable struggling) against bosses from the game, each one stronger than the last, instead of Ash hiding from a Fang Banshee like a wimp.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Which wouldn't have been a problem at all if the anime actually showed Team Ash gradually getting stronger over the course of each episode instead of just Ash walking around and occasionally getting into fights with weak Darker mobs. Like, have them fight and actually win (with noticeable struggling) against bosses from the game, each one stronger than the last, instead of Ash hiding from a Fang Banshee like a wimp.
    True, but that would have been impossible in 26 episodes, it would have turned into a Shōnen
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The thing I find funny about that Lilipans scene is how it makes Fourier's efforts in the game look worthless. In the game, the Lilipans are easily frightened by outsiders that the process of befriending them takes a lot of time and patience on top of language barriers so one of the most compassionate and friendliest of ARKS could make it work. In the anime, Klarisklays, one of the most abrasive and short tempered member in ARKS, is able to get about 6 of them to huddle around her with no issue at all on first contact.
    In that timeline getemhato-sama never went to Lilipa

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I don't think they even explain why the tundra area on Naberius is there in the anime. It's not a bad thing, more a "style over substance" thing to cover some of the really huge story beats form the first three episodes of the game to get people to play the game. Probably accounts for the difference in tone from the game and the anime, as well.

ARKS ship gets attacked? In-game, some wreckage and fires, but looks like everyone made it out safely. Anime, dead bodies everywhere and EMT response teams helping those who can be helped and putting sheets over those they can't. I mean, why not just walk around with some Moon Atomizers?

"In an effort to cut costs, we're going to ask all dead bodies be placed within 30 feet of me and stacked to six feet high for maximum Moon Atomizer coverage, okay? Expect a bill in the mail for providing this che- expensive service!"
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I don't think they even explain why the tundra area on Naberius is there in the anime. It's not a bad thing, more a "style over substance" thing to cover some of the really huge story beats form the first three episodes of the game to get people to play the game. Probably accounts for the difference in tone from the game and the anime, as well.

ARKS ship gets attacked? In-game, some wreckage and fires, but looks like everyone made it out safely. Anime, dead bodies everywhere and EMT response teams helping those who can be helped and putting sheets over those they can't. I mean, why not just walk around with some Moon Atomizers?

"In an effort to cut costs, we're going to ask all dead bodies be placed within 30 feet of me and stacked to six feet high for maximum Moon Atomizer coverage, okay? Expect a bill in the mail for providing this che- expensive service!"
    oh yeah , dont forget the inhibitors which for some reason didnt work on gettemhart right when he broke a ¨wall¨ in the hospital,

i wonder if can be deactivated for certain individuals , i mean i always trought MC and Matoi are simply unaffected by it right ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    oh yeah , dont forget the inhibitors which for some reason didnt work on gettemhart right when he broke a ¨wall¨ in the hospital,

i wonder if can be deactivated for certain individuals , i mean i always trought MC and Matoi are simply unaffected by it right ?
    Luther had a hand in that.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Luther had a hand in that.
    i know Luther moved the strings there , my point its the inhibitors cant do individual exceptions as far i know .

i mean i assume the way it works its by using a field right , unless Luther gave Gettemhart a gadget for that , i dont see another logic answer