Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i know Luther moved the strings there , my point its the inhibitors cant do individual exceptions as far i know .

i mean i assume the way it works its by using a field right , unless Luther gave Gettemhart a gadget for that , i dont see another logic answer
    EP5 Spoilers: Xiera removes the inhibitors on Regius and Maria when Shiva first shows up at the end of EP5. They can be removed on a per individual basis.
    Last edited by Tymek; Jan 29, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    EP5 Spoilers: Xiera removes the inhibitors on Regius and Maria when Shiva first shows up at the end of EP5. They can be removed on a per individual basis.
    oh , i really forgot that scene :O

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    True, but that would have been impossible in 26 episodes, it would have turned into a Shōnen
    You mean, it wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    You mean, it wasn't?
    Well genre are a POV and Anime has so few that saying that an Anime like this belongs in the same one has DBZ ans One Piece would be stretching it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I don't think they even explain why the tundra area on Naberius is there in the anime. It's not a bad thing, more a "style over substance" thing to cover some of the really huge story beats form the first three episodes of the game to get people to play the game. Probably accounts for the difference in tone from the game and the anime, as well.
    In the game they don't explain (unless it was in some message capsule) that the ruins are actually covered in some visual distortion, in game = hey, what's that huge tree? everyone = what tree? So in that regard, the anime explains that, and, if no more info is given, you could think the unnatural tundra is because of ARKS, it does not make much difference if it really is because of Falz.

For a brief moment, it almost seemed like Ash was gonna get some actual character depth when he visited the orphanage Xion dumped him in.

A part of me had hoped they'd alter the time travel plot a bit so that Ash is stuck there a little longer, few months tops, just to fix some of the issues with it. Namely, that Ash only knew past Matoi and Zeno for a way too brief amount of time to justify their admiration of him.

I think we should expect a way too fast and awkward pacing from here on out.

Something I forgot to ask last week:

Spoiler!

Was that ever hinted during those events? maybe lobby chat? I never would have guessed

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Something I forgot to ask last week:

Spoiler!

Was that ever hinted during those events? maybe lobby chat? I never would have guessed
    Arkuma and Arkumami have completely different voices from them so I don't think it's supposed to be them in-game. They're just mascot suits though, so the idea that at some point they wore them isn't all that far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Arkuma and Arkumami have completely different voices from them so I don't think it's supposed to be them in-game. They're just mascot suits though, so the idea that at some point they wore them isn't all that far fetched.
    If I have learned anything from Full Metal Panic, it's that mascot costumes can have elaborate voice changing technology!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I have learned anything from Full Metal Panic, it's that mascot costumes can have elaborate voice changing technology!
    And are very good at clearing the Yakuza out of places they shouldn't be.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!