Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 354243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Can't do that so i had to watch a video.

It was okay......
    What do you mean okay?

You barely had any experience with the game/story/whatever itself, and you keep asking whether the stuff that comes out from this franchise is good or not for the millionth time without experiencing it yourself then you complain "OH NO I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE REASONS" that you don't bother to explain whatever reason it was(or the reason/excuse was simply too....idk. )

Just make up your mind already and play the game. Don't even bother asking about whether playing NA is a waste of time or not because you didn't even bother touching JP in the first place, many have given their opinion about the game and whether you wanna play or not that's your choice.
    test

Can't do that so i had to watch a video.

It was okay......
    pretty much echo'ing what Meteor said

You also have Ep1-3 to experience in OBT, thats another way of gauging the Story WITH an English dub for "immersion". seriously, just go play it,most of us are dealing with Quarantine right now, plenty of time to play
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    pretty much echo'ing what Meteor said

You also have Ep1-3 to experience in OBT, thats another way of gauging the Story WITH an English dub for "immersion". seriously, just go play it,most of us are dealing with Quarantine right now, plenty of time to play
    Funny Story a short while ago i was granted permission to finally play the Xbox by my cousin and I was in the middle of Creating a new Character. (Female Deuman, Bouncer,) since The game was still installing and i couldn't use my main that i created way back during the CBT.

But the apprent true Owner of the XB1 which was my OTHERsecond younger cousin snached the controller from my hands and uninstalled the game...

So...Yeah.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Funny Story a short while ago i was granted permission to finally play the Xbox by my cousin and I was in the middle of Creating a new Character. (Female Deuman, Bouncer,) since The game was still installing and i couldn't use my main that i created way back during the CBT.

But the apprent true Owner of the XB1 which was my OTHERsecond younger cousin snached the controller from my hands and uninstalled the game...

So...Yeah.
    this excuse is so unreal im just done with this lol

play the game and get a proper experience, watch the anime and get a proper experience or just dont bother anymore
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    this excuse is so unreal im just done with this lol

play the game and get a proper experience, watch the anime and get a proper experience or just dont bother anymore
    Hey I'm serious.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I'm satisfied, in fact it shows just how much filler the game has, surprised they didn't consider Hadred as filler, but I guess it was essential to the deuman, but we could think Sukunahime seal was also essential and they just know how to use it.
    A lot of what was not incluided in ep oracle is not filler, just not 100% essential to the plot.
    E.g. Harukotan is a very important part of the ep 3 main plot but 100% essential to the story.

Anyway, I do hope we're getting an ep 4 anime next, for Xiera.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    A lot of what was not incluided in ep oracle is not filler, just not 100% essential to the plot.
    E.g. Harukotan is a very important part of the ep 3 main plot but 100% essential to the story.

Anyway, I do hope we're getting an ep 4 anime next, for Xiera.
    if we get a 2nd season adapting EP4 , the only thing i ask its an urgent redboot on the phantoms aesthetics , you guys already know how meh they look already

EP4 had so much potential, but they blew it. Hopefully, an anime version could fix most of it: Less Hitsugi and more Mother, please... Also, am I the only one who thought they would introduce PSIII characters in EP4? lol

Why would the cast of Generations of Doom be in EP4?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    . Also, am I the only one who thought they would introduce PSIII characters in EP4? lol
    do you mean EP5 with the medieval setting ?

allow me to remind you EP5 original plan was to involve characters from the original saga but everything went wrong back then and thats why we got the Omega Falz instead