Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    I was wondering what were people's worse moments were while playing PSO2...
    Each EP have their own share.
    EP1:
    Mindless cave grinds, OT weapon grinds & daily TA.

EP2:
    Early days of each TD quests.

EP3:
    Running around trying to organize GGG trigger parties or trying to join one during EP3 is really exhausting, still remember that I have to wake up around 4AM couple of times to do it.
    Early days of Magatsu raid & those locked UQ rooms.

And then there's DDoS week, completely ruined my holiday.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 16, 2019 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    And then there's DDoS week, completely ruined my holiday.
    Completely killed the team i was in. This was before Discord was a thing so we couldn't stay in contact at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    The team already had something of a bad reputation and they had warned me, I will not say names but there was a "agent-parakeet" that looked like a crybaby for some Burn Dral triggers and he had a great drama for it
    imagine being this petty and making shit up to seem worse than they are congratulations you earned a ...

Spoiler!

Episode 1: the grind in general. Unlocking fi/gu/te used to be awful because the best form of exp was pse bursts during the city EQ. At least we got to listen to all the stages of music for elder. The early matterboard was torture. Block 20.

Episode 2: IP bans, ddos attacks, balance issues, hope you like 630 because that's all you're gonna see, no real source of income, your whole mpa wiping to Loser because the one guy with his pb up didn't bring any moons. Garbage rng.

Episode 3: terrible mpas letting magatsu reach the door. Terrible mpas who didn't defend the towers in td3. Hot wheels EQ. Farming 13* drops because lol profound darkness only. Jet boots before getting fixed. "Braver is broken, better nerf gunner to fix it". Farming for Saiki unit drops.

Episode 4: having to listen to the las Vegas theme for 8 hours at a time while you farmed for the 13* collection files (BE WHAT YOU WANNA BE, BE WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE). Garbage ass story and eqs. Star gem scratch before they added recycle. Layering wear inflating clothing prices due to being one use tickets. Deus esca boss. Everyone was a Pokemon trainer spamming sally. Farming AQ for exp. The anime shitting on the glorious final of episode 3.

Episode 5: fuck episode 5 it was so garbage they made a formal apology for it.

Episode 6: what content lol

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

matterboards would be a neat idea for a single player game; at least if it's framed as a meta-narrative surrounding video game speed-running tactics. you're finding the items just to manipulate RNG to cause seemingly unrelated event flags to go off, guiding causality to whatever endpoint the strange all-knowing being has designed

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Episode 4: having to listen to the las Vegas theme for 8 hours at a time while you farmed for the 13* collection files (BE WHAT YOU WANNA BE, BE WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE). Garbage ass story and eqs. Star gem scratch before they added recycle. Layering wear inflating clothing prices due to being one use tickets. Deus esca boss. Everyone was a Pokemon trainer spamming sally. Farming AQ for exp. The anime shitting on the glorious final of episode 3.

Episode 5: fuck episode 5 it was so garbage they made a formal apology for it.

Episode 6: what content lol
    the riding quest should be deleted , im sure nobody will miss them

EP5: like we would say in Mexico : they put the batteries on when Omega Loser came out , before that we had 4 month of hiatus without anything new outside of fashion stuff

the drop that spilled the glass was when they release the LQ that was a lineal BQ ( which in in the FQs BTW) and the valentine EQ which they didnt even bother on change the enemies , it was the exact same as EP4 had

Oh yeah....

LA weapon switch jump dash cancelling with twin daggers for "fast" traveling...

Also back in the day there was....

The Good Client

The Bad Client

and

The God Client

...which was ridiculous

Edit:

Grammar
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Oct 16, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Drama.

Every single bit of drama. Some people naturally attract terrible people who are psychopaths, others don't even know what kind of bullshit they're spewing.

As part of the Arks-Layer translation team, I have encountered every bit of drama that is absolutely absurd. I acknowledge that most of it stems from Aida, but it trickles down the pipe to others.

I don't know what it is about the overall community, but since PSO2, we've lost that friendliness from the portable days, and it's saddened me.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've played on and off for years. Since episode 2-3. Always a casual, even now I'm only level 50-something. I wouldn't know where to start as far as playing the game "the right way" goes. For me the worst part was easily the era before the Tweaker was optimized. I remember getting home, playing for like an hour only to realize it was maintenance day, so I would stay up all night for the sole purpose of starting the patch as soon as it was over so I could play when I got home from school the following day. I do kind of want to come back to JP but with the announcement of PSO2W I'm perfectly content chilling on Blue Burst until Spring. I got the jist of 2. Once EVERYTHING is in English I'll take that deep dive.
    If I could be a HUFOmar... that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Drama.

Every single bit of drama. Some people naturally attract terrible people who are psychopaths, others don't even know what kind of bullshit they're spewing.

As part of the Arks-Layer translation team, I have encountered every bit of drama that is absolutely absurd. I acknowledge that most of it stems from Aida, but it trickles down the pipe to others.

I don't know what it is about the overall community, but since PSO2, we've lost that friendliness from the portable days, and it's saddened me.
    It's sad to see how many people have changed for the worse since the old Universe and Portable days (and even the PSO/PSOBB days for some!). Compare the things they say and the posts they make to those from days gone by, and it is simply staggering.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.