Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Drama.

Every single bit of drama. Some people naturally attract terrible people who are psychopaths, others don't even know what kind of bullshit they're spewing.

As part of the Arks-Layer translation team, I have encountered every bit of drama that is absolutely absurd. I acknowledge that most of it stems from Aida, but it trickles down the pipe to others.

I don't know what it is about the overall community, but since PSO2, we've lost that friendliness from the portable days, and it's saddened me.
    It's sad to see how many people have changed for the worse since the old Universe and Portable days (and even the PSO/PSOBB days for some!). Compare the things they say and the posts they make to those from days gone by, and it is simply staggering.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Community wise the elitism, toxicity and drama over insignificant things. Gameplay wise the affix system in general and back when 13* grinding was yknow...
    Bonus: Heavily recycled content
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Drama.

Every single bit of drama. Some people naturally attract terrible people who are psychopaths, others don't even know what kind of bullshit they're spewing.

As part of the Arks-Layer translation team, I have encountered every bit of drama that is absolutely absurd. I acknowledge that most of it stems from Aida, but it trickles down the pipe to others.

I don't know what it is about the overall community, but since PSO2, we've lost that friendliness from the portable days, and it's saddened me.
    Most of it stems from Aida?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's sad to see how many people have changed for the worse since the old Universe and Portable days (and even the PSO/PSOBB days for some!). Compare the things they say and the posts they make to those from days gone by, and it is simply staggering.
    Must be a power rush type of thing?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Most of it stems from Aida?
    i could slip a dm of what they did.. its heavily censored here by them. if you want ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i could slip a dm of what they did.. its heavily censored here by them. if you want ofc
    I'd be interested as well.
    ~~
    I wasn't around during the PSP times but I do remember that the community here was much stronger around EP2~3 times.

Worst Moments:
    1. Watching old friends that I had known since the PSO days permanently retire.
    2. Receiving news over the summer that one of those friends had died in real life.
    3. Getting up at 4 am to participate in EQs and usually getting absolutely nothing for it.

Sure thing.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

imagine being this petty and making shit up to seem worse than they are congratulations you earned a ...

Spoiler!
    Oc dude now back and you fkn hole how good crybaby.

And another thing, I don't come to throw shit, I just come to say what was the worst for my experience, let's see if now you can maturate some (?)
    Last edited by Ahri; Oct 16, 2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    I'm sorry....
    Stop double posting with two word comments just reply to all of them at once. You're not even contributing anything to the thread. If you're that hungry for drama go sit in the blocks before an eq.