Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Yeaaah please go read bumped yourself before getting freely aggresive towards others, not like not getting information right ever was an acceptable reason to get rude:

Misunderstood what you were responding too, but that doesn't really change that Kril was pointing out that the information is available and very clearly not what Takemi said.
    Last edited by Ryna; Oct 17, 2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Kril said nothing that contradicts that... Just that the quest isn't fun solo or in a party.
    This is what i'm answering to:

Bumped states this:

Which contradicts the statement that UQ damage gets reduced if you go single player.

Now the issue i have is with the poor answer that was given by Kril, i don't know who they are but i don't believe this is an acceptable way to talk to someone, nor do i remember there being an obligation to browse bumped to be allowed to browse this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Now the issue i have is with the poor answer that was given by Kril, i don't know who they are but i don't believe this is an acceptable way to talk to someone, nor do i remember there being an obligation to browse bumped to be allowed to browse this forum.
    I fixed my post. Either way, All Kril said was "the answer is on bumped", not that Takemi was right. I don't like Kril's attitude in general either, but like I said Takemi is one of those people who straight up ignores useful information even if you spell it out. In this specific case I'm pretty sure Kril is referencing the fact that Takemi blocked a bunch of people trying to give genuinely helpful advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I fixed my post. Either way, All Kril said was "the answer is on bumped", not that Takemi was right. I don't like Kril's attitude in general either, but like I said Takemi is one of those people who straight up ignores useful information even if you spell it out. In this specific case I'm pretty sure Kril is referencing the fact that Takemi blocked a bunch of people trying to give genuinely helpful advice.
    I will take note of your comment, thanks.

About this quest: reducing heals is a most thing I hate in this game 'cause I mostly use Lethal Intent/Cursed Radiance to regain my PP fast and fill HP with Megiverse, but this shit makes this almost impossible and much disadvantage to these whose tactics relies on heals much.

Well I can clearly state: pugs sucks in this quest. I hade two runs and first one I completed in 14.35 with overall 4 deaths and 2nd in 16.28 with 14 overall deaths... these fucks made me really sick T_T
    Last edited by Ryna; Oct 17, 2019 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i can appreciate the homage to PSU missions
    Yeah this quest reminded me to HIVE area in PSU
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

well anyways only real complaint here is the obnoxious photoner infection bullshit and maybe the orb turrets in the later areas otherwise liking the quest for once (infection and orb turret is more a solo complaint than party complaint)
    Last edited by Ryna; Oct 17, 2019 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Language

The quest is fun and I really liked the music, especially the final boss one

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well anyways only real complaint here is the obnoxious photoner infection bullshit and maybe the orb turrets in the later areas otherwise liking the quest for once (infection and orb turret is more a solo complaint than party complaint)
    I really hate that infection, its a pain in the ass when you are doing this solo
    Last edited by Ryna; Oct 17, 2019 at 07:16 PM.

Fun 8/10. Time to get those rng-gated SSAs.

I'm surprised no one mentioned how similar the last boss is to Epsilon