Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ultra Dragon: Over the Rainbow(s)

UH Dragon is here! And somehow they managed to make it easier than XH!

Available drops:
    Val
    Demon Series
    Jutus
    Atlas Tahat (14* Takt)

Available SSAs:
    S1:Radiating Grace 2
    Increase Natural PP Recovery by 23%.
    S1:Wise Skill 2
    Increase Critical Hit Rate by 18%.
    S2:Photon Reduction 2
    Reduce PP consumption by 13%.
    S2:Flowing Exhilaration 2
    Recover 75% of your maximum HP every 40s.
    S3:Skilled Strike 2
    Increase Critical Hit Damage by 5%.
    S3:Radiant Strike 2
    Increase Active PP Recovery by 23%.
    S4:Skilled Crippler
    Increase Critical Hit Rate by 50% when attacking an enemy affected by Weak Bullet, Jellen, or a Status Effect.
    S4:Cursed Rainbow
    Recover 500 HP upon taking 500 HP or more in damage while S1:Red Petal Flash, S1:Blue Ocean Flash, S1:White Snow Flash, S1:Yellow Moon Flash, S1:Green Leaf Flash, or S1:Black Shadow Flash are active.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 16, 2019 at 08:36 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Also for anyone wondering if the Atlas Ex Takt is good, you can do this with it.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also for anyone wondering if the Atlas Ex Takt is good, you can do this with it.
    BRO, im glad im not the only one with that idea. The Tact has a CD too right? i was thinking people would jump on that Maron Revolver wagon again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If it works like the others in the series, it'll be once per quest.

I haven't had time yet to experience, but when you say "easier than XH", is that because of our powercreep, or does UH really have less HP and/or less damage than XH?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I haven't had time yet to experience, but when you say "easier than XH", is that because of our powercreep, or does UH really have less HP and/or less damage than XH?
    For some reason UH Dragon (and Rematch) deals a lot less damage. You can get hit by JAMADA and only take like, 500ish damage or something. The only other notable change is that they scaled up his HP, but they did it in such a way that it's roughly the same length as pre-power creep XH.

That's... disappointingly low. In XH this attack instakills anyone who is not guarding/evading or having Massive Hunter on top of 3k+ HP.

Well they removed the death count right? Seems like their goal was to make mistakes less frustrating and punishing.

Sega might also do this to make the 13* demon weapons completely irrelevant. Despite crafting being there to make these weapons more relevant for UH and Laconium Sword being buffed. Very disappointing indeed. The punishing damage was the only rhing that made this quest interesting. Now its literally just a mobile Vol Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    That's... disappointingly low. In XH this attack instakills anyone who is not guarding/evading or having Massive Hunter on top of 3k+ HP.
    you would expect Dragon to last longer in UH but it just doesnt feel different, sad but ill still take a quick run for mutli ship pugs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers