Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    Default SG SCRATCH: Dark Bright Memory (23 OCT 19 -11 DEC 19)




    ~~~~~~
    In terms of new stuff we have the Mikoto Cluster layered version, lots of Matoi GV hair, Kohri and Och up-dos, 3 LAs and (to make it even harder to get the stuff you want) lots of Music Discs.
    Other than that, it looks like it is pretty much everything from the first 5 SG Scratches, except for color variants of the Falz costumes and some layered wear.
    I just hope that I can finally get the Lord Hair and Persona Mask this time.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 22, 2019 at 11:16 PM.


  2. #2
    PSO Assassin Shear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents
    Posts
    263

    Default

    I kinda hoped the Coat Camo would be All Class but this just seems to be the existing one or am I missing something?

  3. #3

    Default

    All i need is ep4 matoi ou in pink and red
    Watch me not get it

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I kinda hoped the Coat Camo would be All Class but this just seems to be the existing one or am I missing something?
    By all class do you mean cover all weapons? From the demonstratio video where the scratch is featured it is only shown to be for DS. (same goes for Coat Edge D it only covers swords)

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    All i need is ep4 matoi ou in pink and red Watch me not get it
    You get 1 SG scratch ticket from campaign for clearing Ep3 story so, you'd only have to get one other one. It's probably wiser as well to use it on older items since vs the new items added their chance at getting one is much lower. Ultimately it's up to RNG.

  5. #5
    PSO Assassin Shear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    By all class do you mean cover all weapons? From the demonstratio video where the scratch is featured it is only shown to be for DS. (same goes for Coat Edge D it only covers swords)
    I'm aware but those are both Camos we technically already have, just with a different Base Color but considering the Coat Edge can have it's color changed that kinda feels pointless. Though after thinking I assume now it's because the original Camo is hard to get and expensive by now.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    You get 1 SG scratch ticket from campaign for clearing Ep3 story so, you'd only have to get one other one. It's probably wiser as well to use it on older items since vs the new items added their chance at getting one is much lower. Ultimately it's up to RNG.
    Oh you're right. I guess my chances are way better now. I also have 24 recycle badges too!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I'm aware but those are both Camos we technically already have, just with a different Base Color but considering the Coat Edge can have it's color changed that kinda feels pointless. Though after thinking I assume now it's because the original Camo is hard to get and expensive by now.
    Yeah I think some players might see the price of Coat Doublis D and just settle with Coat camo with the correct photon color but, there may be some players who really want to go 100% accurate with their character and cave in to get the purple accents on the Coat D camos, even if players were to get the right color on the coat camo, the blue accents will still remain there.

  8. #8

    Default

    The main stuff I wanted was the whole Innoncent Cluster OU, BA and IN set(2x copies of the tickets) and the multi weapon Camo from the original SG scratch. The new Matoi BA looks good too despite of the big shoes, but after using the around 9.4k SG I had saved from last year, only got the camo. I got most LAs too, but I wasnt really looking for them.

    Sitting at around 98 badges and some tickets I am not sure if I should use or not(got 1 copy of the new Matoi BA). Going to see if I can get enough SG for 20 more tries to reach 3 fixed exchanges, and hopefully at least 1 item is something I need.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    The main stuff I wanted was the whole Innoncent Cluster OU, BA and IN set(2x copies of the tickets) and the multi weapon Camo from the original SG scratch. The new Matoi BA looks good too despite of the big shoes, but after using the around 9.4k SG I had saved from last year, only got the camo. I got most LAs too, but I wasnt really looking for them.

    Sitting at around 98 badges and some tickets I am not sure if I should use or not(got 1 copy of the new Matoi BA). Going to see if I can get enough SG for 20 more tries to reach 3 fixed exchanges, and hopefully at least 1 item is something I need.
    There is going to be a 20% recycle shop offer soon too so those 98 badges would translate into 3 tickets~

  10. #10

    Default

    well they give free 1 Dark Bright ticket for story campaign http://pso2.jp/players/event/oraclef...me/storyquest/

Similar Threads

  1. JP PSO2 AC SCRATCH: Halloween Star Night (02 OCT 19 - 06 NOV 19)
    By Anduril in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 4, 2019, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2018, 08:03 PM
  3. JP PSO2 Misty Dark World AC Scratch (11 October 2017 - 08 November 2017)
    By Anduril in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Oct 12, 2017, 12:30 AM
  4. 12/14 SG Scratch V2: Bride Dark Heroine
    By sparab in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 452
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2017, 10:48 AM
  5. i have dark meteor and and high dex mag!! OMG!!! need bright
    By skyfaller in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2003, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •