Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    On a side note, I find it interesting that the only full Falz possessions (ie. not corruption or incomplete transfer) that we see, Gettemhart and Margareta, had their skin and hair color change.
    lets hope oracle episode explain that point

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No. This is the breakdown of [Apprentice]s (assuming there are no additional hosts we are unaware of):
    1st Apprentice: Aurora
    2nd Apprentice: Margareta
    3rd Apprentice (incomplete; partial transfer from 2nd [Apprentice]): Eucrita
    4th Apprentice (incomplete; possessed by the part of [Apprentice] sealed on Lillipa): Rina
    5th Apprentice (incomplete; possessed by the part of [Apprentice] sealed on Lillipa): Aika

It is likely that Margareta became possessed by [Apprentice] after something happened to Aurora's original body, just like how [Apprentice] attempted to possess Eucrtia because of the severe damage to Margareta's body (before [Double] interrupted the process).

On a side note, I find it interesting that the only full Falz possessions (ie. not corruption or incomplete transfer) that we see, Gettemhart and Margareta, had their skin and hair color change.
    Isn't the Luther/Loser we know a full possession of Casra I.

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    I had forgotten that, but I always assumed that was through mad science rather than Falz possession.

So Falzes are a kind of corruption entity spawned from PD that possesses people, preferably like minded ones which make possession easier, in order to work for PD (originally, though later some Dark Falzes cared less about PD and more about their personal agendas).
    So Persona is a 1st "generation" Dark Falz and was spawned inside the player from another timeline by PD being able to corrupt the player due to a high enough Darker factor (assuming to spawn a new Dark Falz that is required?). And the Persona eq boss / Masquerade is Dark Falz Persona having left the host of player from some other timeline and taking over Elmir as new host?
    I forgot, what did Elmir say happened Persona's original host?

There were several cases of possession during the story, but I somehow kinda ignored them until now because Persona seemingly turning directly into a Dark Falz made me think it's a direct evolution/change, though now it got cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    Now I am getting even more confused though.
    When was "Casra" not being a name but a title mentioned? I assume somewhere at the end of ep 2 maybe?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 12, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    [...]

Now I am getting even more confused though.
    When was "Casra" not being a name but a title mentioned? I assume somewhere at the end of ep 2 maybe?
    Casra I was one of the 6 original heroes who fought Dark Falz.

For one of the dialogues of the final part of episode 2 (by Casra II), it seems to me that the original Casra was cloned several times, although I don't remember the reason. He (Casra II) said that the original Casra was a very difficult person to control, so most of the clones were rejected. However, one of the clones was possessed by Luther and another became Casra II. Although I may be wrong.