Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Next Update 06/11/2019

    I play on Ship 2 and my character's name is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。

  2. #2

    Default

    I hope those idola costumes wont be expensive as hell

    also can't wait for the launcher PA to be a Mob delete button.

  3. #3

    Default

    It's a lame forcing players to seriously play their another shitty game in order to get stuff.
    I can bear with PSOes 'cause it's not annoying and mostly optional, but this...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 3, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It's a lame forcing players to seriously play their another shitty game in order to get stuff.
    I can bear with PSOes 'cause it's not annoying and mostly optional, but this...
    What do you mean forced? If Sega is forcing you to play Idola then those items from the Idola Shop would be locked in the 1st place. Almost all of those items can be bought from other players so that people like you don't have to complain about being forced to play the game. But here you are still complaining...

  5. #5
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    961

    Default

    PSO2es is optional, but the benefits of playing it parallel to PSO2 are not exactly "optional" if you are progress oriented.

    - Aletheia and Aculd weapons, the best All Class series in the game, come exclusively to PSO2es
    - Playing PSO2es can give players good amounts of excubes by converting 1 milion exp per excube. I know that I've earned about 100 excubes just this week alone by doing keys and logging from 2es to earn my excubes.
    - Soul Receptor, Gift Receptor and Extreceptor weapons and units are exclusive from PSO2es.
    - Cosmetic tickets from Leisure Casino and Eternal Tower can sell for good amounts of meseta on the main game. Back when they were new, I earned 2 million meseta per new LAs. They are down to 100k now.
    - CF progress is a great boon for us non-premium players with limited time on the main game too.
    - Pet levelling is faster on 2es by grinding cards to your pets, not to mention the weekly 13* exp egg.
    - FUN points accumulation is also very good on 2es. I get over 10k FUN points per week. That translates to more FUN scratches for Shop passes in the main game.

    What does playing IDOLA give players in the main game? SG per week and +150atk food?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    What does playing IDOLA give players in the main game? SG per week and +150atk food?
    120SG on even weeks, 130SG on uneven weeks. Assuming you have 1 character on at least 3 ships, if you are F2P user this will reduce your Meseta income significantly however and this also assumes you don't spend Idola points on anything else.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Almost all of those items can be bought from other players
    That's their only excuse. But this almost make sence.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    What do you mean forced?
    If you don't play you must pay for it. Isn't it a forcing? This new Popona NPC trade another game currency instead of this one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    PSO2es is optional, but the benefits of playing it parallel to PSO2 are not exactly "optional" if you are progress oriented.

    - Aletheia and Aculd weapons, the best All Class series in the game, come exclusively to PSO2es
    - Playing PSO2es can give players good amounts of excubes by converting 1 milion exp per excube. I know that I've earned about 100 excubes just this week alone by doing keys and logging from 2es to earn my excubes.
    - Soul Receptor, Gift Receptor and Extreceptor weapons and units are exclusive from PSO2es.
    - Cosmetic tickets from Leisure Casino and Eternal Tower can sell for good amounts of meseta on the main game. Back when they were new, I earned 2 million meseta per new LAs. They are down to 100k now.
    - CF progress is a great boon for us non-premium players with limited time on the main game too.
    - Pet levelling is faster on 2es by grinding cards to your pets, not to mention the weekly 13* exp egg.
    - FUN points accumulation is also very good on 2es. I get over 10k FUN points per week. That translates to more FUN scratches for Shop passes in the main game.

    What does playing IDOLA give players in the main game? SG per week and +150atk food?
    1 Useless
    2 Need spend time, so useless
    3 Drop lottery - useless
    4 Already cheap so useless
    5 Seasonal CF clears in 1 EQ... if it doesn't reduce cooldown - useless
    6 Useless - have all pets on all charas maxed already
    7 Useless
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 3, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    If you don't play you must pay for it. Isn't it a forcing? This new Popona NPC trade another game currency instead of this one...
    From what I could see, Popona is going to have COs that give certain items like the Emblem and the Camo, but she does not have a unique trade shop, rather they are just updating the currently existing Idola Point Exchange at the same time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm hoping against all likelyhood that shield isn't attached to the sword mode of rosalinde's camo...
    I am hoping the same, but I just know it will be like that Violin/Shield camo from the Shining collab, and the shield will move awkwardly if you try to change the sheathed position.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 3, 2019 at 12:52 PM.


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I could see, Popona is going to have COs that give certain items like the Emblem and the Camo, but she does not have a unique trade shop, rather they are just updating the currently existing Idola Point Exchange at the same time.
    Sry my bad, I was focused on 569LA cost so didn't realise it's an existing shop >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As for the having to pay with meseta part, by your same logic aren't they "forcing" you to play the AC Scratch? If you don't spend AC and scratch yourself, then you have to pay meseta to get what you want.
    Pay meseta instead of real money it's the thing, but pay meseta instead of playing another game...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Pay meseta instead of real money it's the thing, but pay meseta instead of playing another game...
    But it's the same logic, instead of having to spend something outside of the main game (your hard-earned money or your time), you are given the option to buy with meseta from the player shops. You aren't being forced since you are being given that option.


Similar Threads

  1. Next Update 04/24/2019 (EPISODE 6)
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
  2. Next Update 03/20/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
  3. Next Update 03/06/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2019, 10:04 PM
  4. Next Update 02/06/2019
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2019, 03:29 PM
  5. Next Update 01/01/2019 @ 00:00 JST
    By Banarghe in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2018, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •