Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I could see, Popona is going to have COs that give certain items like the Emblem and the Camo, but she does not have a unique trade shop, rather they are just updating the currently existing Idola Point Exchange at the same time.
    Sry my bad, I was focused on 569LA cost so didn't realise it's an existing shop >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As for the having to pay with meseta part, by your same logic aren't they "forcing" you to play the AC Scratch? If you don't spend AC and scratch yourself, then you have to pay meseta to get what you want.
    Pay meseta instead of real money it's the thing, but pay meseta instead of playing another game...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Pay meseta instead of real money it's the thing, but pay meseta instead of playing another game...
    But it's the same logic, instead of having to spend something outside of the main game (your hard-earned money or your time), you are given the option to buy with meseta from the player shops. You aren't being forced since you are being given that option.

That's their only excuse. But this almost make sence.

If you don't play you must pay for it. Isn't it a forcing? This new Popona NPC trade another game currency instead of this one...

1 Useless
    2 Need spend time, so useless
    3 Drop lottery - useless
    4 Already cheap so useless
    5 Dunno what you mean by this but useless anyways
    6 Useless - have all pets on all charas maxed already
    7 Useless
    Ummm no? Having an alternative to obtain something is not forced. What do you want them to do? Give them all to you on a silver platter? As for Popona it's most likely an NPC that requires you to do some CO's to obtain rewards which I guess are the sticker and tact camo. The rest of the Idola stuffs are from the Idola Shop or AC scratch so you can just buy it from other players. Seriously by your stupid logic Sega has forced me to play ES so I can get myself some ES only fodders despite me just buying it from other players without even me playing the game.

Anduril , HardBoiledPapa so you didn't notice this 100k Idola points 569LA cost?
    I wonder how much it'll be in meseta but seems in Idola it's not easy to get so it'll be limited... I really don't want to play Idola >_<

Anduril , HardBoiledPapa so you didn't notice this 100k Idola points 569LA cost?
    I wonder how much it'll be in meseta but seems in Idola it's not easy to get so it'll be limited... I really don't want to play Idola >_<
    Idola points are actually really easy to get; I got the max weekly amount in a few days during my lunch breaks, letting the battles autorun while listening to a podcast, only needing to touch the phone to restart the quest. I also wouldn't be surprised if there are already people who have accumulated enough Idola points to buy and sell that LA as soon as the servers come up. And honestly, the meseta cost will probably be around the same as other limited items, like item code stuff from buying books and cds.

I am lazy to play Idola, so I am happy they made the costumes AC scratch c:

You are limited to 10k idola points per week but yeah getting them is super easy. If you hadn't dismissed it in the other thread where is said it you'd have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar
    1.Useless
    2 Need spend time, so useless
    3 Drop lottery - useless
    4 Already cheap so useless
    5 Seasonal CF clears in 1 EQ... if it doesn't reduce cooldown - useless
    6 Useless - have all pets on all charas maxed already
    7 Useless
    1. All-Class weapons aren't useless tho? Unless you are a Hero/Phantom mains they can be hella useful.
    2. Good luck playing PSO2 on the go then. Bein able to farm *anything* that's useful for the main game is huge.
    3. The main game is literally a Drop Lottery.
    4. You're missing the point. It's cheap now, it wasn't back when they released and LA rotate on a regular basis.
    5. Good luck finishing Pet CF or 14* CF in one seasonal run.
    7. Being able to get shop passes as a F2P player is not useless wtf.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Nov 3, 2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    7. Being able to get shop passes as a F2P player is not useless wtf.
    It is with how easy to get fun points are nowadays. 10k fun points is like 20 cubes. You get way more than that in a week, and if you're actually trying to stock up on shop passes, 10k isn't going to be enough on its own, so you'll still be getting like 30-40k extra on your own.

Well I guess it wouldn't be useless, but it's certainly not a big selling point.

>eliminate Seasonal SG that was a great source to farm from
    >forced to play mobile game to even get SG at a barely reasonable pace
    >get on people for not wanting to play mobile gomi just for SG
    >"fixing" story mode so people cant make new characters and farm all the SG rewards from that
    >SG existing in general

I mean SG is a shitty currency in general but hell, do something with the FUN scratch for once and stop recycling everything on top of like 4 new things added.

doesnt matter, games already suffering, new UH field that'll die in a week coming so people can farm 15* weapon drop camo's on top of a mutli camo that'll likely not drop very often either.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

But SG is super easy to get as long as you're willing to put the effort to getting it.