Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Let's be real, the main usage of SG nowadays is to keep your Material Storage active and that's 300 SG per month
    A 90-day ticket for Material Storage costs 720 SG. If you buy it this way, then you need 240 SG/month (more-or-less) to keep MAterial Storage active.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Spoiler!
    This is a nice list of suggestions, but I have issue with some of them:
    • ARKS League events are too few and far between. According to Bumped's event calendar, the last ARKS League event occurred on March 26, over 7 months ago.
    • Bingo? Seriously? Kinda dead.
    • According to the SWiki's history of limited ARKS Missions (here), not a single limited mission awarded SG.

I think you missed the part where I said minimal effort.
    "Minimal effort" is a subjective term. My idea of "minimal effort" is more aligned with yours, though, I think.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    A 90-day ticket for Material Storage costs 720 SG. If you buy it this way, then you need 240 SG/month (more-or-less) to keep MAterial Storage active.
    You are correct good sir, that would indeed save a lot SG.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I have taken this one step further...

As long as I do not need Extra and Material Storage "right" when they expire, I can keep them closed/locked/read-only until I desperately need them. This is usually about 10-15 days after they expire, depending on what campaigns exist at the moment. So basically I can get 1 month for both for 400SG and have it run for 40 days, which is 10SG per day. At the same time, refreshing the 3month versions when they expire means a cost of almost 1SG; the "net" benefit is 60SG per 3 months.

Though for the above to work, I have to guarantee that I will not forget to stock Extra and Material Storage right before they expire to empty room in the other storages. Also, the above doesn't work on extreme hoarders.

It looks like bingo will be making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I have taken this one step further...

As long as I do not need Extra and Material Storage "right" when they expire, I can keep them closed/locked/read-only until I desperately need them. This is usually about 10-15 days after they expire, depending on what campaigns exist at the moment. So basically I can get 1 month for both for 400SG and have it run for 40 days, which is 10SG per day. At the same time, refreshing the 3month versions when they expire means a cost of almost 1SG; the "net" benefit is 60SG per 3 months.

Though for the above to work, I have to guarantee that I will not forget to stock Extra and Material Storage right before they expire to empty room in the other storages. Also, the above doesn't work on extreme hoarders.
    I can see allowing the Extra storage expire to save on SG. However, Material Storage has more to it than just storage. It has many convenience features that I find hard to let go of. I feel the need to keep Material Storage active.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

just buy some extra character you don't need to active MAterial Storage all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    just buy some extra character you don't need to active MAterial Storage all the time.
    That's considerably less convenient in multiple ways.

The only instance where is use any of my character storage on alts is when i know im gonna farm an entire day (because day off and PSO2 day lined up) so i move all my fodder to a diff character temporarily. If i had to deal with this on a daily basis i'd have quit

I use my alts to store things I don't want to get rid of but know I won't be using for a while, like old weapon camos and furnature, but the whole reason I get material storage is because of how convenient it is, and they even made it MORE convenient when they added metereal auto pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's considerably less convenient in multiple ways.
    whats inconvenient about it aside having to hop character to character to find things (assuming you dont organize properly) and having to spend actual money?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    whats inconvenient about it aside having to hop character to character to find things (assuming you dont organize properly) and having to spend actual money?
    Material Storage also allows you to use anything in the Material Items tab for crafting, item lab work, exchanges, culinary, etc. without actually having them in your inventory. It also has a feature where it will place any material items directly in Material Storage when they drop, and it has way more space than necessary for the material items.

It's actually pretty sweet.