Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So, never?
    ya i guess
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Getting Zeinesis Wand on the 2nd week that it was available from Deus, 7slot with +125 T-atk and Lucky Rise III after identification. Since I had no idea how to make the best out of affixing back then, I didn't even bother to "fix" it.

After learning affixing, getting my Lightstream Wand to 8slot with "proper" affixes, which was a huge undertaking compared to how invested I am in the game.

Story wise I will never get bored of rewatching the cutscene in EP2CH5 right before you fight Ohza, Lisa, Marlu and Fourier. And generally the entire EP2CH5 which was the first one to utilize checkpoint system and was significantly longer than any other chapter so far, before or after it. It felt like a huge adventure.

Maybe another best moment was when Material Storage and Ex Storage 1 became available for SG.

A few years ago I was running some XQs with some teamates of mine and we were wiped out by a Chrome Dragon at the last floor. An El Ahda dodged its attacks and managed to finish Chrome off for us. It was surprisingly entertaining to watch.
    Last edited by rokkuman; Oct 28, 2019 at 06:48 AM.

my best moment was to finally get 2500 Conquerors badges and 300 class cubes in order to +35 my Lavis Cannon.
    I still didn't get one as a drop to this day.

- Completing Challenge Mission 1 at 100%, almost 1 year after the release! and all the time i spent in CM, i truly loved this content.
    - Mining Base Despair and Magatsu (when it was released, not now of course)
    - Quna's concerts and Arks Dance festival.
    - When i heard "Idola the strange fruit" in Profound Darkness trailer
    - When i heard "Idola the Fanatic Viper" in Deus ESC-A trailer ... oh no forget this one, it was just a dream
    - Selling a camo for 150M
    - When i don't fail a Chain Finisher, it's ALWAYS a great moment
    - When my team finished 1st in TP ranking

and so many more
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Probably when my teammates helped me unlock VH for the first time, specifically the Quartz Dragon and Snow Banshee/Banther fights, followed by my first VH [Elder] run.

Probably joining the first team I was in and all the memories made with folks there. Or when I finally unlocked Fighter, Gunner and Techer despite how painful it was. Another strong contender is any time the MPA is a little lacking so the EQs go on a bit longer. Adds a bit of tension to some fights when everyone isn't bullying the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    ...An El Ahda dodged its attacks and managed to finish Chrome off for us. It was surprisingly entertaining to watch.
    A VERY LONG time ago when there was Border Break EQ (aka City EQ) I was always amused by Persona and Caterdra'ns going at it.

Lul.... yeah, I'm very easily amused.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    my best moment was to finally get 2500 Conquerors badges and 300 class cubes in order to +35 my Lavis Cannon.
    I still didn't get one as a drop to this day.
    Damn... that's some pretty bad luck to not even have a single one drop.

I think I probably found like maybe over ~8 of them (but I did "no-life" EF for a very long time though...).
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Oct 28, 2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    A few years ago I was running some XQs with some teamates of mine and we were wiped out by a Chrome Dragon at the last floor. An El Ahda dodged its attacks and managed to finish Chrome off for us. It was surprisingly entertaining to watch.
    i remember back in EP2 me and my friends fougth a wolgahda and a salamander in skyscape , the wolgahda catch me but the salamander stun him with his spining attack , it was our ally in that battle and in exchange we simply move into the next room XD

I still remember the very first run of Dark Falz Loser when people had no idea what the fuck was even happening. First Apos Dorios took my MPA 15 minutes (it was quite a WTF moment when I saw it only give 50% more EXP than Falz Arms, which died in 15 seconds). Loser himself, the majestic bastard, teleported all around always catching you off guard with swift strikes and shockwaves, flooded the arena with red balls which, at the time, felt impossible to dodge, everyone died to flaming discs while trying to mindlessly bash the core, with an absolutely godlike BGM (especially The Whole New World part, holy shit) all going for 28 minutes straight. Easily the best experience I've had with the game, and it pretty much cemented my love for it. Too bad nothing like it will ever happen again with PSO2.

Other notable moments include:
    - beating SH abduction for the first time, being the only Force in a party (underlevelled and undergeared too) trying my best to dodge all the things that could OHKO me, because there was a real risk of running out of items;
    - the pressure to not fuck anything up during my turn on AIS in TD3 and 4;
    - the absolute hellish slaughterfest that was first few weeks of (unnerfed) Ultimate Naberius. Seeing, like, 4-6 (newly added) incapacitation markers on the minimap at any given moment was hilarious. Also, Diabo. Just Diabo.