Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best Moments of PSO2...

What was your BEST moments playing PSO2?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Getting a good random MPA in XH TD3 and Neckki EQ that actually coordinates (or knows what to do) back in the day... and S-Ranking it.

Feels good, man.

PD its the best moment in PSO2 , no matter how many times i play that mission , the feel its the same Q_Q

Day 1 of Deus. The fight was appropriately epic and challenging - my MPA cleared it but not effortlessly, it was obvious everyone was giving their best. Then I read others' comments and apparently a lot of people struggled with the EQ.

Deus got nerfed a week later.

Probably completing the expert requirements. It's not a big deal to some people, and even I think the expert requirements are a pretty bad mechanic, but it was pretty satisfying completing the new ones after I hadn't played in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Day 1 of Deus. The fight was appropriately epic and challenging - my MPA cleared it but not effortlessly, it was obvious everyone was giving their best. Then I read others' comments and apparently a lot of people struggled with the EQ.

Huh, that's a shame. Atm, even on UH, he's still too easy ;v
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Trash talking in b7.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Best moments of PSO2 was when there was actual content to run and Sega knew how to manage to not start killing their game over time. The ripple effect with the game currently is pretty noticeable and you'd have to be ignorant to think this game isn't dying. LQ's with Atra/Lightstream/Austere material drops being spammed won't save this game.

The recent UQ (while I was putting it down pretty hard) was a nice step in the right direction but the unit SSA's are near non existent and running the same quest over and over can only stay alive so long. All the SSA's should have been in the Prize Medal drop and not exclusive to troll Novel SSA drops.

This game needs help

aside that negativity, competent MPA's are always a good moment
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post

We need our Pre-nerf Deus back
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Best moments of PSO2 was when there was actual content to run and Sega knew how to manage to not start killing their game over time.
    So, never?