Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Road to Etoile (free LS Stone+ Other Goodies) FREE GRACE BOOSTERS 11/13 - 11/20th!

    It's a free Amphridite stone, whats there to complain about? I'll probably update this post later on if I'm not lazy but the point is to get the info out there (click the link for the rest of the info). No excuse not to get this done, its to help YOU in the long run

    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-etoile/#pane-0-3

    PRO TIP: if you already have a Celestial 14* from past Persona runs, all you need is the weapon at +35, Amph Stone and 400 Ex Cubes. You can then choose to skip the rest of this or get the free stuff if youre so inclined

    --November 6th ~ December 4th--

    Part 1

    Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 4 Times Goldnia (x500)
    Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 6 Times Saphard (x500)
    Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 8 Times Amphitrite Stone
    Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap)
    Clear Any Featured Quest 6 Times Detonation Huge (32 Grind Cap)
    Clear Any Featured Quest 8 Times Clawdem Elpida (32 Grind Cap)
    Clear Any Free Field 4 Times Allure Raub (32 Grind Cap)
    Clear Any Free Field 6 Times Chalyra Petira (32 Grind Cap)
    Clear Any Free Field 8 Times Erebos Stone (x75)
    Clear [Crimson Castle Crusher] 3 Times Excube (x50)


    --November 6th ~ November 20th--

    Armada of Demise

    +100% Rare Drop Rate
    Amph and Chronos Stones added to loot pool and a bunch of other stuff


    UPDATE

    Run the following through 11/13 -> 11/20th to receive one of each Grace Boosters!



    Grace Pow: 4x clear UH TA
    Grace Shoot: 3x clear Lumin UQ
    Grace Tech: 5x clear Phantom Multi XQ (Deus)
    Grac Stam: 15x clear UH EQ's
    Last edited by Kril; Nov 14, 2019 at 12:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  2. #2
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    962

    Default

    I still believe they should not be handing out grindable materials. Goldnias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Saphards are already at 1050 each on the market. There needs to be a sink for grinding materials, not have more of them added to the pool. Even NT grinding did not manage to increase their price to above 2000, and that only for 1 week.

    Even half of weapon handout is sort of counter-intuitive... Detonation, Clawdem, Allure and Chalyra are purchaseable with Weapon Crests, which are being amassed at a higher rate than they are regularly spent even for ubercasual log-in-just-for-the-weekly-campaign playstyle.

    At this rate, don't even give the intermediate rewards. Just make Limited ARKS Missions that when all completed directly reward Lightstream Intexion. It saves us the headache of having to create a checklist on paper ourselves.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I still believe they should not be handing out grindable materials. Goldnias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Saphards are already at 1050 each on the market. There needs to be a sink for grinding materials, not have more of them added to the pool. Even NT grinding did not manage to increase their price to above 2000, and that only for 1 week.

    Even half of weapon handout is sort of counter-intuitive... Detonation, Clawdem, Allure and Chalyra are purchaseable with Weapon Crests, which are being amassed at a higher rate than they are regularly spent even for ubercasual log-in-just-for-the-weekly-campaign playstyle.

    At this rate, don't even give the intermediate rewards. Just make Limited ARKS Missions that when all completed directly reward Lightstream Intexion. It saves us the headache of having to create a checklist on paper ourselves.
    I hope the prices will spike again once Liberate comes out since the availability of the upgrade stone gonna be so limited etc.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I still believe they should not be handing out grindable materials. Goldnias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Saphards are already at 1050 each on the market. There needs to be a sink for grinding materials, not have more of them added to the pool. Even NT grinding did not manage to increase their price to above 2000, and that only for 1 week.

    Even half of weapon handout is sort of counter-intuitive... Detonation, Clawdem, Allure and Chalyra are purchaseable with Weapon Crests, which are being amassed at a higher rate than they are regularly spent even for ubercasual log-in-just-for-the-weekly-campaign playstyle.

    At this rate, don't even give the intermediate rewards. Just make Limited ARKS Missions that when all completed directly reward Lightstream Intexion. It saves us the headache of having to create a checklist on paper ourselves.
    Do you not have extra Celestial weapons sitting around so you can just get the stone and be done with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #5

    Default

    You say that as it would be a given. I got a single 14* drop despite nearly 100 runs.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    You say that as it would be a given. I got a single 14* drop despite nearly 100 runs.
    Its been out for a real long time, i was just asking but ive ran 3x more runs than you which is why i questioned this but im not assuming the same for everyone else

    Even then you should have badges for falz weps too
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #7
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Do you not have extra Celestial weapons sitting around so you can just get the stone and be done with it?
    Yes, but I never got around to working with them. I'm a one-trick player. I build for one exclusive role and playstyle, and that's it. No offspecs, no alts, no "I got bored and want to try something new".

    I do have materials from previous campaigns that can let me instantly get 2nd and 3rd Lightstream. Also enough for 2nd and 3rd Atlas Ex weapons. But I've only kept the original one, which I've given to support partner.

  8. #8

    Default

    Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap) -> 5 slot 0 grind -> 3 excube

  9. #9

    Default

    Finally, I don't have to remake an Atlas Ex for my DB (could use still Serpens, but Etoile )
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap) -> 5 slot 0 grind -> 3 excube
    The build up to the inevitable "omg I turned all of these weapons into Excubes and now they're relevant again!!!"

    Jokes aside, as soonas part 2 of the campaign comes out you will get a second Profound intenxion at 32 grind and those 2 together make a 35 grind cap weapon.

Similar Threads

  1. Trade List Free 7* weapons (extras)
    By nickysantoro in forum PS Zero Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Master System cell/rare slicers/Mats/amps trade
    By Ryo_Hayasa in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 29, 2003, 05:48 PM
  3. Meteor Cudgle,Mats, and other stuff
    By mac70dc in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2002, 03:15 PM
  4. GC: Oritiagito for trade! +lots of mats & some other good st
    By Deus in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2002, 01:21 PM
  5. Rare Weapons,Armor,and other stuff for trade
    By DarkDragon in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2001, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •