Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't even know what to do with the stone but I'll still do Armada for it.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

im sure im gonna use that stone on a LS rod , and if i get the armada one i will do another rod :P

1 for my fo/te
    2 for my fo/ph which is gonna be turned into an ice rod , also it can be used as a phantom

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    I don't even know what to do with the stone but I'll still do Armada for it.
    ssa generator

The boost for Armada has made getting Celestials the easiest thing in the world. Sure beats hundreds of Persona attempts only to get one or two Profounds.

I'm dumb.... I should had saved those 150% tri-boosts for events like this... Next time I'll save them for when a new class is about to be introduced...I also used the white boosts also....

Eh... could be worse.

I just started playing about a month and a half ago. My goal after passing 75 cap was to work my way up from scratch to make a Lightstream weapon. Now I feel really dumb for playing religiously like 4-5 hours a day. The stupid 75 cap requirement is being removed too so wasted time and resources on that as well. I did as many Trick or Treat quests as possible (without any boosters mind you because I had no idea it affected completion) for exp and to complete collection files for +35 fodder. Persona quest for stones. Badges for the Falz weapons. Then this Etoile campaign rolled in and just this past week I've gotten a stupid number of Profound weapons and three Celestial weapons (of which I didn't even know were obtainable through drops) that completely bypass the most annoying part (the +35 Falz weapons and stones) just from boosted drop rates.

I guess the route now is to just increase the abilitiee, upgrade, and convert them to the weapon I want right? Are these kind of campaigns a common occurrence for this game? I guess now I'm just waiting on +35 collection files again to upgrade the Celestial weapons since I blew them all away on grinding the Falz weapons in anticipation of upgrading them to Celestials. It's awesome that it's easy right now to close the gap, but it still feels bad man. As if it swooped down a mere month later just to waste my time and effort. What time to had started playing.

double post because relevant this week:

thank you sega, you saved me some meseta this week but is this a sign for the next booster item to come in 2020?

Grace Pow: 4x clear UH TA
    Grace Shoot: 3x clear Lumin UQ
    Grace Tech: 5x clear Solo XQ
    Grac Stam: 15x clear UH EQ's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Grace Pow: 4x clear UH TA
    Grace Shoot: 3x clear Lumin UQ
    Grace Tech: 5x clear Solo XQ
    Grac Stam: 15x clear UH EQ's
    Seems easy enough, although I wonder if they're introducing a new tier of boost soon if they're handing these out
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Isn't it the 4 player version for the Grace Tech instead of the solo extreme quest? At least that's what I'm reading

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by siklehelm View Post
    Eh... could be worse.

I just started playing about a month and a half ago. My goal after passing 75 cap was to work my way up from scratch to make a Lightstream weapon. Now I feel really dumb for playing religiously like 4-5 hours a day. The stupid 75 cap requirement is being removed too so wasted time and resources on that as well. I did as many Trick or Treat quests as possible (without any boosters mind you because I had no idea it affected completion) for exp and to complete collection files for +35 fodder. Persona quest for stones. Badges for the Falz weapons. Then this Etoile campaign rolled in and just this past week I've gotten a stupid number of Profound weapons and three Celestial weapons (of which I didn't even know were obtainable through drops) that completely bypass the most annoying part (the +35 Falz weapons and stones) just from boosted drop rates.

I guess the route now is to just increase the abilitiee, upgrade, and convert them to the weapon I want right? Are these kind of campaigns a common occurrence for this game? I guess now I'm just waiting on +35 collection files again to upgrade the Celestial weapons since I blew them all away on grinding the Falz weapons in anticipation of upgrading them to Celestials. It's awesome that it's easy right now to close the gap, but it still feels bad man. As if it swooped down a mere month later just to waste my time and effort. What time to had started playing.
    Lightstream is here for a year already? So campaigns is good for players who were slacking on those for whatever reason, or new players like you.
    I think they usually happen 1-2 month before big patch, same was with 11* 12* Falz weapons, 13* Ares, Austere etc. Then again having extra Lightstream weapon is good. Probably december raid when new hotness hits. Standard MMORPG scenario it's hard to obtain on release and more easy as time passes.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse