Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
  1. #31

    Default

    Just bought out this weeks medal shop stock and still have more than 1k medals left... SEGA's made me sick already.

  2. #32

    Default

    > People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

    :teasip:

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    > People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

    :teasip:
    It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...
    Sent from cellphone, please excuse the brevity of my post.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    > People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

    :teasip:
    I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better
    Boss gets a new form
    https://pso2roboarks.jp/eva-ramieru-dai6sito
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2


    Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    > People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

    :teasip:
    I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...
    I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 27, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I was referring to drops/rates since the endgame atm is grinding those mats for Liberate, Xmas will also be generous
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.



    I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!
    That's still your own "fault" then. It's not a uncommon practice in MMO's to timegate things like that so that people have to spread out their playtime over weeks instead of playing like crazy during 1 week and then stop playing for the next 5 weeks.

  9. #39
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?
    You can only get 99 per week from cobalt shop

Similar Threads

  1. Next Update 04/24/2019 (EPISODE 6)
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
  2. Next Update 03/20/2019
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
  3. Next Update 03/06/2019
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2019, 10:04 PM
  4. Next Update 02/06/2019
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2019, 03:29 PM
  5. Next Update 01/01/2019 @ 00:00 JST
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2018, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •