Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You can only get 99 per week from cobalt shop
    Which is kind of irrelevant since the grinder to cobalt ratio is ass anyway and game already gives you 30 grinders per cube anyway. and the point of the medals is obviously get donuts, orb weapons and (possibly) +35 them or get the rear. As usual the rest of the exchange shop is mostly fluff anyway soo.

I don't understand why people would ever get mad at this but oh well I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I don't understand why people would ever get mad at this but oh well I guess
    Me neither. Was just pointing out its a thing because Mits asked.

Me neither. Was just pointing out its a thing because Mits asked.
    Are we talking grinders or lambda grinders? I dont understand in this day and age how people are struggling with either of those, im literally working on my 5th stack
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Are we talking grinders or lambda grinders? I dont understand in this day and age how people are struggling with either of those
    I talked about not be able to use all amount of medals, not especially grinders.

im literally working on my 5th stack
    Pfft:

And you can have my VERY BIG THANKS for an idea how to use overgrind of these medals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I talked about not be able to use all amount of medals, not especially grinders.
    Pfft:

And you can have my VERY BIG THANKS for an idea how to use overgrind of these medals.
    alright, you got me there but with how off and on ive been playing these past 2 months, i can see why you beat me. I mean I see you occasionally running content I've dropped way more than me (including this Eva EQ which I've only ran twice now). I'm sure you ran the past LQ's a lot too, I didn't since I had no reason to with an exception to a couple of drops or free campaign stuff.

I have way more on another character but im not gonna bother with that, just a glimpse of whats on hand atm. maybe when im not lazy I'll sort stuff out again
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 28, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

You guys keep multiple stacks? As soon as a 2nd full stack* of any material is formed in my inventory, I sell / upgrade / exchange it. Sega has shown time and time again that hoarding anything works against the player in the long run. It's not advisable to hoard farmable materials in order to cash in at a future point (case in point, the situation with Goldnia, Goldest etc. materials)

*By stack I mean a quantity of 999.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You guys keep multiple stacks? As soon as a 2nd full stack* of any material is formed in my inventory, I sell / upgrade / exchange it. Sega has shown time and time again that hoarding anything works against the player in the long run. It's not advisable to hoard farmable materials in order to cash in at a future point (case in point, the situation with Goldnia, Goldest etc. materials)

*By stack I mean a quantity of 999.
    i held on to my Schvelle materials and you look at people here on psow and other places whining about needing stones despite Enchanted Forest being boosted a million times, I think my hoarding payed off when I got to upgrade 3 Evleda sets to Schvelle instantly on release for alt ship characters while people who lack said materials are doing the Etoile campaign and w/e else theyre pushing out. I also have a couple of storage characters so hoarding is no issue for me

I also hoarded +35 Basilis weapons that came to be useful once Phantom was a thing and I didn't have to wait for Armada to be a thing just to get Phrase Decay either.
    PSO2 NGS

i held on to my Schvelle materials and you look at people here on psow and other places whining about needing stones despite Enchanted Forest being boosted a million times, I think my hoarding payed off when I got to upgrade 3 Evleda sets to Schvelle instantly on release for alt ship characters while people who lack said materials are doing the Etoile campaign and w/e else theyre pushing out. I also have a couple of storage characters so hoarding is no issue for me

I also hoarded +35 Basilis weapons that came to be useful once Phantom was a thing and I didn't have to wait for Armada to be a thing just to get Phrase Decay either.
    Neither of your two examples refer to a tradeable material like Gold materials or just moneymaking fluff, like grinders,

Neither of your two examples refer to a tradeable material like Gold materials or just moneymaking fluff, like grinders,
    Since when Lambda Grinders are tradeble? Did I miss something?
    And I dunno where to spent all these 2019 badges yet since I already have 300 solo PD and 150 Mother/Deus triggers stored it's a way more than I can physycally run especially now when 6th Angel triggers running everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Since when Lambda Grinders are tradeble? Did I miss something?
    And I dunno where to spent all these 2019 badges yet since I already have 300 solo PD and 150 Mother/Deus triggers stored it's a way more than I can physycally run especially now when 6th Angel triggers running everywhere.
    Sell Lambda Grinders at regular shop for 800 meseta each, one Lambda grinder stack is 800k
    Trade 80 Weapon badges for Falz 13*, turn them into cubes, ???, profit. (960 badges = twelve 13* = 36 Excubes = 432k Meseta
    in case of your screenshot that's 5,594,400 meseta from Lambda Grinders alone and 14,832,000 meseta from Badge. So 20,4m that are just wasting 40 Storage slots for no reason.