Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm more surprised how you guys can keep up with the grinding of this content lol despite how you guys complain about it being boring, I barely have time to play lol _(<:3/
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Nov 24, 2019 at 09:46 PM.
    test

Meteor Weapon it's a magick spell: Get in the damn robot >_<

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I put together a guide for the Ramiel Emergency Quest; AIS-only fights like this are typically balanced with less wiggle room; so once Ultra Hard gets added to it in a couple days, we may need more of the multiparty to know what's going on.
    https://imgur.com/a/vw6hwmJ

like yeah ya'll have probably been fighting it all week and don't really need this, but shrug, maybe you'll run into somebody that could use the reference

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I put together a guide for the Ramiel Emergency Quest; AIS-only fights like this are typically balanced with less wiggle room; so once Ultra Hard gets added to it in a couple days, we may need more of the multiparty to know what's going on.
    https://imgur.com/a/vw6hwmJ

like yeah ya'll have probably been fighting it all week and don't really need this, but shrug, maybe you'll run into somebody that could use the reference
    It's a good one but there's some tips: It's better to equip yourself with a Quick Blaster ring.

1 Box / Carousel / Disco formation: at first 3 core wave need to be carefull of one fast-running beam that hit right through the center of cores, which isn't actual on a seccond wave. And thick snipe beam must be shielded a little earlier cause it's animation's don't synchronized well.

2 At this type attack pattern is 2 waves of 3-5 auto aiming projectles and 3rd is a shower one - it'll be better not to shield but dodge by stepping backwards then again forward leaving a shower behind (or move to the side, but need to be sure of nobody gets your shower), then instantly use shield for defending against a wave of projecles. After that there will be some time gap to refill PP or attack before 2nd wave of projectles. Then it'll repeats starting with a shower.

3 At bits wave need to be careful of large beam hitting diagonally in circle.
    UPD: a best way to run this stage - get maximum height and turn camera downwards, then use multitarget rockets and common shooting to refill pp.

4 The best tactics on 4 orbs is to split 2 ppl/orb and reducing them slowly before shields spam begins, then activate PBs, but for pepole who don't even bother to maintain dps rotation it's useless.

5 At final phase need to be careful of the bits wave attack and shield yourself right after they show up, if don't do this - 100% oneshot kill, healing won't help.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 26, 2019 at 08:13 PM.

New drop on new difficulity
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    New drop on new difficulity
    SSA / pot?
    Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Everything is the same as the Orb version except for the POT which looks like it's the same as Lightstream.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Everything is the same as the Orb version except for the POT which looks like it's the same as Lightstream.
    Ah, thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

wow cool robot

the EQ is fun setpiecing and I like the Orb set, hope I can get some UH Orb (hahaha that will never happen).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the SAF becomes lightsream's S1 SAFs, the potential is still the same as orb

that probably means the tact is purely a cosmetic change haha