Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Just bought out this weeks medal shop stock and still have more than 1k medals left... SEGA's made me sick already.

> People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

:teasip:

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    > People farming the shit out of a Quest before the most relevant version of it releases and then complain they are overfarmed

It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I ran this EQ once, waited for UH because XH isnt relevant especially with lower drop rates. I havent ran UH yet so maybe itll actually be better
    Boss gets a new form
    https://pso2roboarks.jp/eva-ramieru-dai6sito
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    It's worrying when people play PSO2 to the extent that it makes them physically sick, and then have nothing to do but complain how bad the collab is...
    I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 27, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I was referring to drops/rates since the endgame atm is grinding those mats for Liberate, Xmas will also be generous
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I farmed it not for a medals but for a 4+k excubes, 6 15* weapons, 2 13* units and countless Doom Break affixes sold in Player Shop.

I'm sick not about collab content but about SEGA politics: they put a damn lock even on common Grinders, GRINDERS, KARL!
    That's still your own "fault" then. It's not a uncommon practice in MMO's to timegate things like that so that people have to spread out their playtime over weeks instead of playing like crazy during 1 week and then stop playing for the next 5 weeks.

Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Grinders are locked? I've missed something here. Locked in what sense?
    You can only get 99 per week from cobalt shop