Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

i just wanna say this new Eva EQ is super garbage to run regardless if they made this for story aspects, i dont know why I expect anything more from Sega with these low effort "content" updates they push out. It makes me wonder if JP player base even cares anymore or just eats this stuff up and go about their day instead of pushing Sega to create higher quality content. Same ol song and dance though, its just me being cynical about all this

All i'm getting at is that this collab EQ could have been so much more but isn't. I could complain about the Monster Hunter Collab but at least that kept me busy for more than 3 runs/15mins
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Didn't expect the collab to have an actual story attached but here we go.

Always nice to see what Enga and Earth Guide are up to after ep 4 ended.

Shame the EQ itself is crap.

I like that the EQ feature Remiel because it's my favorite angel, but yeah, it's easy. I didn't expect much from an AIS only EQ anyway though.

so a friend of mine passed me some info on the story for the EQ (since I can't read everything) and I may or may not have thrown this EQ under the bus too fast.

Essentially, the reason why we don't have UH the first week is basically the sixth angel in the Oracle is a phantom and will be become more powerful since it's incomplete. UH release is what probably continues the story and assuming we'll see progression or changes of the entire EQ.

I'm keeping my expectations low for the time being still but seeing the beginning portion of the Story EQ left a bad taste in my mouth and left with implications of Sega being Sega with how the EQ went. I'll keep the rage on hold for now
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 20, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

kinda wish there was more interesting mechanics, but eh more cubes i guess
    test

And the story of this collab seems half-assed as well:
    There's an serious accident on the ship and where's Ulc (commander)? Where's Council of six? Where's Xiao in the end?.. All we had saw is Xiera and Ludmilla as if there's no more ARKS left.
    Misato-tachi came to the REAL SPACESIP! with REAL ALIENS! onboard! Where's reaction? Only Asuka's weak reaction about Xiera and Ludmilla are nonhumans?
    I wanna see proper reactions while they get to Oracle, while they meet and speak to all ARKS staff, not only these two, reaction towards Darkers and Profound Darkness threat... Where is all this?
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 21, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    And the story of this collab seems half-assed as well:
    There's an serious accident on the ship and where's Ulc (commander)? Where's Council of six? Where's Xiao in the end?.. All we had saw is Xiera and Ludmilla as if there's no more ARKS left.
    Misato-tachi came to the REAL SPACESIP! with REAL ALIENS! onboard! Where's reaction? Only Asuka's weak reaction about Xiera and Ludmilla are nonhumans?
    I wanna see proper reactions while they get to Oracle, while they meet and speak to all ARKS stuff, not only these two, reaction towards Darkers and Profound Darkness threat... Where is all this?
    dont forget newmans and dewmans and also why MC dont go to earth and watch evangelion in order to understand better the enemy XD

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    dont forget newmans and dewmans and also why MC dont go to earth and watch evangelion in order to understand better the enemy XD
    Indeed, they mention it in the start.

Well, I just realized how it looks:
    We got into parallel world and Aliens took us on their spaceship. Reaction: *Onepunch Man face* Ok.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 21, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

....Defeat it 50 time to get a +45% affix...
    [img[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ53AsJW4AAOy5x.jpg[/img[
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-