Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Neither of your two examples refer to a tradeable material like Gold materials or just moneymaking fluff, like grinders,
    Ive got like 10 stacks of each gold material and 12 stacks of that one material that comes with the 13* breakdowns elsewhere. Kinda why i said its not included here. I also dont sell grinders for money unless im super short of buying something then ill go exchange Ex Cubes for grinders.

Also im still debating what to do with my 2019 badges too, 7th anniversary badges rotting too
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It's been 2 weeks since the patch and still:

1 People don't know and even don't want to learn how to dps in the AIS properly doing 3 slashes till run out of PP which is slow and then refill it by holding shoot without even maintaining JAs which is slow too and have 0 DPS.

2 Keep killing first orb with PBs and bear with the shields spamming after that.

3 Trying to shield attacks which better to be avoided instead 'cause it's slow too and takes much PP.

4 Keep doing other weird shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    1 People don't know and even don't want to learn how to dps in the AIS properly doing 3 slashes till run out of PP which is slow and then refill it by holding shoot without even maintaining JAs which is slow too and have 0 DPS.
    So? Like, this quest is so easy it's almost impossible to lose. A friend of mine ran the quest with me for the first time after a long hiatus (only had one armada to get used to AIS Vega) and we still managed to beat the quest easily while losing only 1 support battery (because shield phase is very punishing), which doesn't even affect the final ranking.

2 Keep killing first orb with PBs (...)
    When exactly do you want people to use it? Using it during a attack phase is basically suicide...

3 Trying to shield attacks which better to be avoided instead 'cause it's slow too and takes much PP.
    Because you can't use Blade rush while dodging while you can tap the Counter Shield button for minimal PP consumption, deal the same amount of damage you'd do with a sword while staying in place because Counter shield gives you big I-frames after letting go of the button after a succesful counter. It's basically like playing Techtor since Nabarta T0 works exactly like that.

So? Like, this quest is so easy it's almost impossible to lose. A friend of mine ran the quest with me for the first time after a long hiatus (only had one armada to get used to AIS Vega) and we still managed to beat the quest easily while losing only 1 support battery (because shield phase is very punishing), which doesn't even affect the final ranking.
    Just compare yourself outcome between triple slash JA and Shot-Slash-Slash JA at max speed...

When exactly do you want people to use it? Using it during a attack phase is basically suicide...
    Perhaps when Orbs are start to spamming their shields, but certanly not mindlessly at the first seconds of the battle on first orb they see near yourself. I saw when 5 ppl hitting same Orb that way... nuff said.

Because you can't use Blade rush while dodging while you can tap the Counter Shield button for minimal PP consumption, deal the same amount of damage you'd do with a sword while staying in place because Counter shield gives you big I-frames after letting go of the button after a succesful counter. It's basically like playing Techtor since Nabarta T0 works exactly like that.
    Shields counter hits ~100k to the Field, costs much PP and stuck you at place. 2nd and 3rd slashes hits 90k+94k in about same time for a same PP, besides when you dodge you can start a combo with shooting (about 100k too, it's hard to count shots really)

Just compare yourself outcome between triple slash JA and Shot-Slash-Slash JA at max speed...
    You ignored my question. Why complain about this? The quest is super easy and even non expert pugs have a easy time dealing with it

Perhaps when Orbs are start to spamming their shields
    Okay so one out of 4 random phases you can use the laser on. A phase that is easy enough without the laser. What's the point complaining about this

Shields counter hits ~100k to the Field, costs much PP and stuck you at place. 2nd and 3rd slashes hits 90k+94k in about same time for a same PP, besides when you dodge you can start a combo with shooting (about 100k too, it's hard to count shots really)
    So it doesnt matter what you do as long as you do it right. Gotcha.

You ignored my question. Why complain about this? The quest is super easy and even non expert pugs have a easy time dealing with it

Okay so one out of 4 random phases you can use the laser on. A phase that is easy enough without the laser. What's the point complaining about this

So it doesnt matter what you do as long as you do it right. Gotcha.
    If to put it simple: it's like eating spaghetti with a spoon instead of fork.
    And I'm no pertend for anything here, just speaking out my tougths after running this shit several hundred times already.
    (actually I dropped counting after 300)

If to put it simple: it's like eating spaghetti with a spoon instead of fork.
    And I'm no pertend for anything here, just speaking out my tougths after running this shit several hundred times already.
    (actually I dropped counting after 300)
    Except in reality your food analogy should be eating a pizza with fork and knife vs hand.