Hello, I have the following problem,

When I try to launch pso2 from the tweaker, for some odd reason the pso2.exe disappears from the processes in the task manager and the game never starts. Specifically, the tweaker seems to be working fine, but when I press "Start PSO2", i get the small splash.jpg image of pso2 (or the small square window with the logo of the game), the small gamegurad window on the top left but after that, nothing happens. The tweaker in the processes is still running but the pso2.exe shuts down.

So far I have waited for about 15 minutes to see if the game starts, I tried all the file troubleshooting options of the tweaker, I removed all the plugins, I did a file check with the jp launcher, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I updated my graphics card drivers, I checked to see if I have the latest version of framework, I lowered the graphics options of the game, I deleted my gameguard folder, I checked for any game updates, I excluded the exe files (both pso2 and tweaker) from firewall... but nothing seems to be working

I also tried uninstalling some of the recent windows updates since I noticed that the problem appeared after windows completed some updates, but it did not help.

Any help would be very appreciated!