Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who is Aurora? Ep 3 and 5 spoilers*

Now that we know young Apprentice is Margaret. where does Aurora come in? Like having the mind of adult Apprentice (before or after becoming a Dark Falz?) but the body of when she was 10 years younger than Margaret?
    Or something else?
    I'm kinda confused..

Aurora is the original Photoner [Apprentice], and because she is still "alive" (and not trapped within the Black Hole) she did not appear as Omega's version. As for the reason she appears as a child, if I recall correctly, she said that it is likely the result of her energy being drained while trapped within the other [Apprentice] hosts as she was an adult when she became corrupted.
    Margareta is the second {Apprentice], and because she was dead, Omega used her in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Aurora is the original Photoner [Apprentice], and because she is still "alive" (and not trapped within the Black Hole) she did not appear as Omega's version. As for the reason she appears as a child, if I recall correctly, she said that it is likely the result of her energy being drained while trapped within the other [Apprentice] hosts as she was an adult when she became corrupted.
    Margareta is the second {Apprentice], and because she was dead, Omega used her in that role.
    Aurora is small because only a fraction (the part containing her consciousness) of Apprentice was transferred to Euclita, before being eaten by Double.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i recently replay EP5 and i notice when Yucrita states Aurora and Margareta personalities are almost the same , states that a requierement to be possesed by aprentice (and other DFs) its have a lot in common with her personality

and by the expression Yucrita does , she was vain when she was a child too XD

Thanks,
    Guess it makes sense that since Yucreta was not really turned into Apprentice but only received a small part of her power that Aurora is only that small part.

No ep 6 spoilers, please cause I haven't watched any of it yet but uh, Margaret is dead? How? She is Oldprentice before being old and there is a difference between the living and the dead appearing in Omega.
    Those two council members that died fighting Elder 40 years ago were summoned by 1st gen Clarisclaes but only briefly and could not remain precisely because they were already dead but the others in Omega, did not just disappear because they are still alive.

Also, when did they say the Falzes possessed the original Photoners? I totally missed that. Didn't a few Photoners just turn themselves into Dark Falzes to obtain great power? The player is shown to turn into Persona from one second to the next merely by having a high enough Darker Factor and Matoi turning into DF Matoi (forgot the name tbh) also exactly the same way.

PD was also created by the Photoners and was originally the ambition of the Dark Falzes to complete it (before some like Luther and Elder went off and just did other stuff they cared more about).

I assume that ep 6 will show where the Darkers come from and their exact relationship with the Photoners / Dark Falzes.

Darkers and Dark Falz are literally the extension of PD itself, nothing more other than Dark Falz being the commander of specific type of Darkers.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks,
    Guess it makes sense that since Yucreta was not really turned into Apprentice but only received a small part of her power that Aurora is only that small part.

No ep 6 spoilers, please cause I haven't watched any of it yet but uh, Margaret is dead? How? She is Oldprentice before being old and there is a difference between the living and the dead appearing in Omega.
    Those two council members that died fighting Elder 40 years ago were summoned by 1st gen Clarisclaes but only briefly and could not remain precisely because they were already dead but the others in Omega, did not just disappear because they are still alive.

Also, when did they say the Falzes possessed the original Photoners? I totally missed that. Didn't a few Photoners just turn themselves into Dark Falzes to obtain great power? The player is shown to turn into Persona from one second to the next merely by having a high enough Darker Factor and Matoi turning into DF Matoi (forgot the name tbh) also exactly the same way.

PD was also created by the Photoners and was originally the ambition of the Dark Falzes to complete it (before some like Luther and Elder went off and just did other stuff they cared more about).

I assume that ep 6 will show where the Darkers come from and their exact relationship with the Photoners / Dark Falzes.
    Those within Omega are "alive" becuase they were given new form and life when that world was created, but they are based on those who have died in the world outside the Akashkic Record to fill roles that paralleled Harriet/Shiva's story.
    From what I can tell, Atossa and Wolf were only temporary becuase they were not part of the world and had no roles within it, kinda like if someone was telling a spooky campfire story, then another person interjected saying that suddenly Superman showed up and beat everyone up. Also, they were killed by [Apprentice] just before her attack 10 years ago, not during the battle with [Elder].

Also, I did not say Aurora was possessed, I said she was corrupted; ie. her negative emotions were strong enough to accumulate enough of [PD]'s corrupted Photons to turn her into a Falz, basically a smaller scale version of how the Photoners' negative emotions corrupted and transformed [PD] itself.
    What silo1991 said is that the original Margareta was possessed because of her similarities to Aurora in personality, basically making the possession easier since it can latch onto and enhance those already existing negative traits.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 4, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

Oh, I see.

...but Aurora is what Maragreta / Oldprentice looked like as a child, right?

Aurora and Maragreta is not the same person

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Oh, I see.

...but Aurora is what Maragreta / Oldprentice looked like as a child, right?
    No. This is the breakdown of [Apprentice]s (assuming there are no additional hosts we are unaware of):
    1st Apprentice: Aurora
    2nd Apprentice: Margareta
    3rd Apprentice (incomplete; partial transfer from 2nd [Apprentice]): Eucrita
    4th Apprentice (incomplete; possessed by the part of [Apprentice] sealed on Lillipa): Rina
    5th Apprentice (incomplete; possessed by the part of [Apprentice] sealed on Lillipa): Aika

It is likely that Margareta became possessed by [Apprentice] after something happened to Aurora's original body, just like how [Apprentice] attempted to possess Eucrtia because of the severe damage to Margareta's body (before [Double] interrupted the process).

On a side note, I find it interesting that the only full Falz possessions (ie. not corruption or incomplete transfer) that we see, Gettemhart and Margareta, had their skin and hair color change.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 8, 2019 at 11:08 AM.