Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Xbox PSO2 What should we expect .... and any good tips.

Hi
    As the title says ... with the upcoming release to console what are we getting into and what tips do you have for us.

I played PSU till the day it ended and loved every second even if all most did was White Beast.

What I want to know is does PSO2 hold a candle to PSU, what is the free game catch and what are some things you know now and wish you did when you first started.

Thanks in advance guardians

The catch is:
    Pay for convenience & Fashion

What I wish I knew when i first started:
    Mags have to be pure for one stat, spreading out has no benefits and only brings negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    just play the jp version
    100% true!

And there can't be no tips really 'cause nobody knows which game it'll be compared to this.

just play the jp version
    I like full translations though.

And everything except for some minor NPC dialogue and non-critical story scenes ARE translated.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    And everything except for some minor NPC dialogue and non-critical story scenes ARE translated.
    Yeeeaa I prefer full translation. Not 80 percent translation with alot of tutorials also not translated. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Yeeeaa I prefer full translation. Not 80 percent translation with alot of tutorials also not translated. Thanks though.
    The vast majority of the game is already translated. You would be prone to asking people for help for most of the content that has tutorials anyway regardless of translation status since it's easier for people to show relevant examples (e.g. affixing, grinding, etc.). The game is painless to install with tweaker these days, you really don't need to do anything to enjoy an almost all english version of the game right now...

im tempted to make an Xbox PSO2 general thread or if someone else can do it and manage it just to avoid more threads about the Eng release of the game so that people can refer to that. Nothing against you Lakmir but its so the influx of people who will eventually come in can refer to that (even though they'll make new threads anyways).

The only tips I can offer are:
    -actually LEARN your main class and do proper tree builds (but muh niche play)
    -take the time and learn to affix, yes we all know what a pain it can be but learning it yourself through the affix simulator will yield lots of benefits. it's not an extremely difficult thing to learn like everyone likes to make it out to be
    -Don't be a shitty Hero who mains TMG's 24/7 and spams BNS on literally everything, a niche Te/Ra brings more to the table than you

just play the jp version
    consider this instead of waiting for months to try the game out and to avoid a million questions asked about it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers