Cool (US VERSION) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2!! *Discuss* *Tips and Tricks* *Strategy Moves*

Please post yall news, thoughts, results, and future stuff on this wonderful new game: (US VERSION) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 coming with all the dlc content too.

So we can share our ideals, thoughts, and dreams about this wonderful exciting game; foremost how to defeat the future menace to society monsters and also share your rare drops items results especially on the Xbox version too. Good Luck to yall all, May the Phantasy Star Force be with yall always.

I hope you intend to at least update your post when the info for the West release starts to pour out. Also for classes and strats, those will be in their perspective class threads or specific EQ threads just as a heads up considering class balance etc will be the same as JP servers (assuming SoA does some weird flip and changes balances for the West servers only for some reason)

Before anyone even asks, there is no new info on the current West release of any kind since the announcement at E3 for its Spring 2020 release
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

"DLC Content"

Let's wait for next year to arrive so they can give more insight about how will the game be presented before jumping into giving any advice first lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Before anyone even asks, there is no new info on the current West release of any kind since the announcement at E3 for its Spring 2020 release
    this is whats worrying me, I was expecting they'd have given us more info on it by now but so far there's been absolutely nothing. Especially considering they're aware of what happened last time they gave a release announcement.

TBH I wouldn't even be surprised if they ended up "forgetting" about the US release again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    this is whats worrying me, I was expecting they'd have given us more info on it by now but so far there's been absolutely nothing. Especially considering they're aware of what happened last time they gave a release announcement.

TBH I wouldn't even be surprised if they ended up "forgetting" about the US release again.
    They did an interview on why they decided to partner up with microsoft: https://www.gamebusiness.jp/article/.../22/15987.html
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    They did an interview on why they decided to partner up with microsoft: https://www.gamebusiness.jp/article/.../22/15987.html
    oh that actually shares some important insight I was curious about; the SoJ perspective in it all

"Tips and Tricks", yeah not like the game released 7 years ago and we're all 7 years ahead of content compared to what you're getting.

..Please separate the JP side from the US side at release, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    "Tips and Tricks", yeah not like the game released 7 years ago and we're all 7 years ahead of content compared to what you're getting.

..Please separate the JP side from the US side at release, thanks.
    You dont even know what the West is getting and the content and balance will likely be the same, its less effort than doing seperate balancing/servers for the Devs
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 26, 2019 at 08:04 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I just need Hero class available to grind for day 1 and 30 character limit.
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

I just need to make my Dante, and get Hero.