Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hoping the Liberate units will be worth jumping on to, otherwise stuck with LS longer, which is fine
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Soon!
    I wanna see defensive and offensive capabilities of Etoile as sub!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

So I guess there isn't a list out yet that details all the mats needed for conversion yet? I'm working on Ultimate Boosters and saving some mats from 13*+ Synths but I am in the dark besides stuff like that and Excubes (Including Class ones).

I wonder how we can get those collect sheet gauge items, I suppose it's either with AC or SG, maybe depending on how much they fill the gauge, that 50% gauge filling item is probably AC only from the recycle shop for a ton of AC items.

But being able to cheaply copy skill rings attached to units without losing the original unit is amazing, greatly cuts down on gathering and all.
    But not sure what it said, we can remove attached rings from units and turn them back into rings?
    Also looked like there were 2 ring effects on a single unit?

And it's nice that we get 15* sheets but it's only like 2 or 3 apparently. TBH I really would have preferred easier 14* sheets since they still take forever.

Also dunno if we can now sell all untouched 13* or if we can indeed finally sell 13* that have been ground / affixed. It's already so late that there is almost no point at all in using 13* since 14* and even 15* are so very easy to get but if we still can't sell affixed 13* it's totally pointless to ever be able to do so, which is silly.
    When we were first able to sell 12* for a while some were still worth using even with 13* being available since a number of 12* was close in power and it was still kinda hard to find good 13* that were notably stronger than the best 12*.

Also, these new Zieg crests are the ones that less us get Serpen Blazer I assume. Finally, I got like 6-7 15* drops from spamming Regiment and doing quite a bit of Halloween but I never got Serpen Blazer despite rare boosting like mad with 150% triboost and 150% ex boost and stuff from campaigns.

And then dash speed is increased? Looks like 10-15% or something, I can see the difference only because the scenery is different.

Finally, I do hope Sina's awesome td camo is not just for td but for as many weapons as possible, hopefully for sword, etc. as well.
    ...and well, it's not only available as extremely rare drop from UH Elder but at least a common enough drop to sell for a reasonable price and not 150mil or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    So I guess there isn't a list out yet that details all the mats needed for conversion yet? I'm working on Ultimate Boosters and saving some mats from 13*+ Synths but I am in the dark besides stuff like that and Excubes (Including Class ones).
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3470324

@motherclusterfck

Last edited by XrosBlader821; Dec 6, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

So we're trading a 15★ weapon for another 15★? I know there's probably more to this, so what are we getting for our trouble? Will it surpass Lightstream?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So we're trading a 15★ weapon for another 15★? I know there's probably more to this, so what are we getting for our trouble? Will it surpass Lightstream?
    They're going to have higher base stats than LS, and have access to S4 and S5 SSAs. The S5 shown for sword was akatsuki's pot, so if all the s5s are crest weapon pots, on top of having access to s4s AND whatever the weapons own potentials are (probably the same or slightly better than Novel), that's a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They're going to have higher base stats than LS, and have access to S4 and S5 SSAs. The S5 shown for sword was akatsuki's pot, so if all the s5s are crest weapon pots, on top of having access to s4s AND whatever the weapons own potentials are (probably the same or slightly better than Novel), that's a big deal.
    Well I have a Novel Rod at +35 that dropped a while back, guess I'll hold on to it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    [
    @motherclusterfck

Thanks.
    Guess it's UH so people got too many cubes, so Sega makes us buy 5 owner cube registration cancellation items lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

That's quite amazing.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Dec 8, 2019 at 02:38 PM.