Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In B13 players mostly doing their business and to busy for a social things
    Or play a statue with theirs best LA, equipment and costume on while AFking.

I've been alone from the start and stayed like that for all this time since Dec 2014 when I start playing till now I don't have any friends or join a team either.
    But If you really like the game it doesn't matter at all. Sadly solo players can't parcipate in Team related campagns (I hate SEGA for holding them) and can't have Team buffs which make good power up (It's a really unfair thing), but for other things like Party Practice Training you always can go to B7 and ask people there.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 11, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    In B13 players mostly doing their business and to busy for a social things
    Or play a statue with theirs best LA, equipment and costume on while AFking.

I've been alone from the start and stayed like that for all this time since Dec 2014 when I start playing till now I don't have any friends or join a team either.
    But If you really like the game it doesn't matter at all. Sadly solo players can't parcipate in Team related campagns (I hate SEGA for holding them), but for other things like Party Practice Training you always can go to B7 and ask people there.
    i was in that situation by the half or end of EP3 (when kuron was release) becuase my friends got interested in other games which i played btw but they didnt got interested in PSO2 and during EP4 i didnt even tried to convince them to come back , then EP5 came and because of how the BQ allow players to be together no matter the level differences , there was when i was insisting until they agree XD

Solo players usually just make their own team. And just add the main account and their alts.
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Not only that, but there definitely exist teams that do not care about "team mpas". You can be in a Team and play entirely solo.

Hell my team is basically a bunch of solo players. We barely do anything together and the stuff we do is usually a trigger that someone doesn't want to solo or whatnot. We talk and have our own discord that's active, but do our own things for the most part and I kinda like it that way. Definitely players in Teams that play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    Hell my team is basically a bunch of solo players. We barely do anything together and the stuff we do is usually a trigger that someone doesn't want to solo or whatnot. We talk and have our own discord that's active, but do our own things for the most part and I kinda like it that way. Definitely players in Teams that play solo.
    I suppose this is one of the reasons the Group Chat was implemented. Many players have been in the game for a long time, changing teams during that period and making friends in the process. So, Group Chat would allow them to reconnect with those friends and do things together again ... Or at least I think that was the idea. In practice, I have seen that Group Chat is used more as a second Team Chat, or is not used at all and Discord takes its place.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Group chat is also a great feature for teams to collaborate together on things, as well as a way to sort of merge team rosters without having to actually merge teams.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!