Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I implore to use Rappy Shine in UH if you arent already doing it and compare dmg taken from units with standard 350+ Def like LS and tell me you think Rappy Shine is worth using for stuff that hits 777 or higher. That -Def is very noticeable. Do whatever you want though, floor is usually everyones best friend
    You're the only one that keep mentioning using Rappy Shine though.
    All that's being said, is that the Defense drop from Persona Reverie isn't really severe enough to worry about.

Be like me and have a rappy shine with persona reverie on it.

Jokes aside, in my experience Rappy Shine isn't that bad in UH, and I usually found my survivability better than other rear units, the main reason I stopped using it was the lack of atk and pp, combined with 13* units having enough defense to let me survive stuff I couldn't with my old 12* units without rappy shine.

EDIT: Oh, and the healing nerf in UH free fields and the UQ made using hp for tanking harder to upkeep.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 14, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    You're the only one that keep mentioning using Rappy Shine though.
    All that's being said, is that the Defense drop from Persona Reverie isn't really severe enough to worry about.
    Enjoy the floor

@kondi

Healing nerf is annoying but if youre good at the game its not that bad
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I really hate this shit.

I'm using Novell back ATM along with Schvelle arms and legs. I'm prepare Novell legs too (arms don't drop as always), but don't use it before an upgrade 'cause of much lose:

I still need to add some S-ability to back unit (probably 7% damage decrease or these Angelic Wing dropped recently I dunno) but I still need these 5PP too, so waiting for an upgrade as well.

And about cheap ass like me, who prefere fashion more against afiixing:

1 Cheapest ones are: Persona Reverie for ATK, Ex Ares Soul for HP and Arks Fever for PP.
    Others fill with all slot numbers and money aviable.

2 Crack, Returner, Ether factor, Astral Soul, or even Mana Reverie are too bothersome and expensive.
    But without them units with S-abilities less than 6 slot are nonsense.

Enjoy the floor
    losing maybe, at most 60-80 def overall isn't going to make or break most players. The things that end up killing people a lot in UH are stuff that does so much damage that if you aren't focused on defense is going to kill you anyway. Stuff like PD's Swoop, or Blizzard Banther's AoE freeze. (the later of which I should mention, I can survive with rappy shine. )

Yeah, but it's more of a problem with rappy shine, when you're taking more damage and have more hp to heal, which was my point. I was citing it as a reason I stopped using the unit in UH.

Speaking of affixing, has anyone tried those Ripper affixes? Do they work with techs or only physical damage?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Speaking of affixing, has anyone tried those Ripper affixes? Do they work with techs or only physical damage?
    They probably work with everything, but considering they tend to be super specific in their targets, and also only good on low rarity stuff, they don't seem worth using. I don't even know if they're transferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They probably work with everything, but considering they tend to be super specific in their targets, and also only good on low rarity stuff, they don't seem worth using. I don't even know if they're transferable.
    they're transferable and they're absolutely worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    they're transferable and they're absolutely worth using.
    On what? A couple of old gimmick weapons? Honestly I just don't like enemy type or element specific damage bonuses, so maybe it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    On what? A couple of old gimmick weapons? Honestly I just don't like enemy type or element specific damage bonuses, so maybe it's just me.
    Slayers are a lot more situational, but Rippers? Way more practical. They're useful on as recent as 13* weapons because it's a 7% damage increase. They're not useful in all situations, but you can very much get a good amount of mileage out of them. Darker Slayer is easily the most practical of them considering the sheer amount of darkers in this game.

It's not just a couple of old gimmick weapons.