Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Also check out the Malulleybovo Affixing Assistant: https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/
    It's a great place to start affix planning, although it looks like it could use an update (no Doom Break III, S6, S7, or S8 )
    Either I never learned a very important affixing strategy or this affixing tool is still in development, but have you always been able to affix more than 1 Special Ability Factor to a weapon?

Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Either I never learned a very important affixing strategy or this affixing tool is still in development, but have you always been able to affix more than 1 Special Ability Factor to a weapon?

Spoiler!
    Yep; assuming you have enough slots, you can use the SAFs of all of your fodder weapons at once (ie. up to 6 SAFs can be used at once, 1 from the base and 5 from the fodder), as long as their category doesn't overlap. It's been like that since SAFs were introduced.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 21, 2019 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yep; assuming you have enough slots, you can use the SAFs of all of your fodder weapons at once (ie. up to 6 SAFs can be used at once, 1 from the base and 5 from the fodder), as long as their category doesn't overlap. It's been like that since SAFs were introduced.
    I see. Guess the question that remains now is what's more economical: Buying an 8 slot weapon with the desired SAF, buying one without 8 slot and upsloting it or doing it the old fashion way like I've been doing?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!