Default E-Maint currently on

Since this e-maint goes to show where Sega's priorities are by fixing a shop bug that somehow warrants a rush fix instead of dealing with this on the night of Etoile (because we all know extended maintenance is going to somehow happen right at the last hour of maint time next week) we now have to spend our day/night doing something else. Meanwhile they haven't bothered to do E-Maintenance for the Evangelion EQ bugs and the Saint Umbra Megiverse bug either, praise YSOK!

http://pso2.jp/players/news/25281/

oh and if some of you managed to buy several of the partner bot room decoration items, dont worry, they're rolling back those transactions so you wont get to have a million of them in your room
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What are the Angel EQ bug and the Christmas EQ bug?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I dunno about the christmas EQ, but I had a bug in 6th angel where we somehow skipped the second to last phase and it caused most of my UI to vanish until my next run when I got the cutscene again and it actually finished properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    casting Megiverse during Umbra's E-Trial will end the Trial quick and from what I heard it causes Umbra to not visually hit where hes facing but at a random spot you're not able to see. It's not guaranteed to always make it miss people but from what I've heard, someone gets screwed out of the RDR bonus. Naturally after that you have to hope Mr Bowan shows up
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Glad to see that despite 2 EQ's and SG recycle shop being bugged all we get as compensation are two measly 100% Tri boosts which grow on Trees nowadays.
    Thx Sega

For what it's worth, this "bug" was most likely someone accidentally swapping single values. It'd be a really easy fix compared to whatever is going on in the EQs. The only reason I think it took so long was probably protocol stuff, which is why it came back up earlier.