Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    unless SoA or SoJ mention it with the next month or so it seems like they'll stay regional. that Discord message going around though doesnt hold any weight either but im not doubting anyone is just reading it and taking it to heart like usual
    What Discord message?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    If I recall, that's a thing that asiasoft does as a clause and not something sega really cares about for phantasy star.
    Shitsoft asked for IP ban and it bite their own ass so hard, everyone living in SEA playing JP server who had a "maybe i'll play it" feeling playing the SEA server went straight to fuck Shitsoft the moment IP ban went live lol

People in charge of US server needs to be dumb enough if they wanted to put IP ban and let it backfire lol. If they're smart they wouldn't do it.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What Discord message?
    not going to post it because its someone pretending they work/know how theyre going about the servers for SoA with a eventual server combine with the JP side which unless we get some official word on this from either company, im not buying this. spewed some other info too but just someone larping to get the community riled up before the CB starts and onwards

also stop fearmongering on an IP lock, it would have happened already by now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue music is muted in the Switch version because licensing, and people think they are going to licence 7 years worth of collabs for a possible future merge? I'm sceptic.

Also why would the people starting in the NA want a bunch of impossible to get items flood in their server, giving an incredible market advantage to the "extra-dimensional visitors"? At most I would think on shared server for challenge, but even then, cheaters gonna cheat so they will prefer to keep their japanese players protected (which is the main reason pso became a region locked service after it started as a shared experience in DC and GC).

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue music is muted in the Switch version because licensing, and people think they are going to licence 7 years worth of collabs for a possible future merge? I'm sceptic.

Also why would the people starting in the NA want a bunch of impossible to get items flood in their server, giving an incredible market advantage to the "extra-dimensional visitors"? At most I would think on shared server for challenge, but even then, cheaters gonna cheat so they will prefer to keep their japanese players protected (which is the main reason pso became a region locked service after it started as a shared experience in DC and GC).
    ALL THE CONTENT
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well it's all up to Arks-Layer team: I'll keep playing here while they keep maintain Tweaker.
    I just have no will to start this all over again.

with a eventual server combine with the JP side
    I'd say it definitely won't happen, but in the 0.00000000000000000000001% chance that it does, I'll say this is incredibly unlikely

Yeah not happening

ALL THE CONTENT
    If anyone expects "CONTENT to be every collab and not just gameplay content, they will be disappointed.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

like im still asking how they are going to implement the 7+ years of *non*-collab cosmetics; them just handing out a set of AC Scratch accessories for a promotional campaign, accessories from one of the Item Design contests at that, at least has me intrigued now.

oh also the beta sounds more like an actual beta; they're likely going to start the server with minimal content and start turning things on as they get more comfortable with how the server is running. nobody wants to have to deal with turning on everything at once, only to see the little red light labeled "problem" suddenly turn on too.

also why they might be limiting it to xbone; just to throttle the amount of incoming users to ensure they're ready when the PC floodgates open.