Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Directly from Wikipedia:
    Country Male Female
    Japan 172 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) 158 cm (5 ft 2 in)
    United States 175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in) 161.5 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)

So them adding 3-4cm seems... normal.

-=EDIT=-
    How do I add tab characters?
    I doubt it has anything to do with average heights considering you can go well above or below the averages for each country in JP already. Also, it's more like 10-15cm if the numbers people are saying are true.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Feb 11, 2020 at 12:48 PM.

Assuming all the skill trees are identical to Japan, where is the most accurate and updated Tree Builds here? Also, help with skill rings and affixing would be appreciated. 🙏 thank you, not seeing anything stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Assuming all the skill trees are identical to Japan, where is the most accurate and updated Tree Builds here? Also, help with skill rings and affixing would be appreciated. 🙏 thank you, not seeing anything stickied.
    for which class

All classes

Wait does anyone here find the outfits offensive on the jp server's. Seem a small few on the new na site forum aaumying they are ok if some outfits are omitted as they could been seen as to sexual stateside?
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Wait does anyone here find the outfits offensive on the jp server's. Seem a small few on the new na site forum aaumying they are ok if some outfits are omitted as they could been seen as to sexual stateside?
    I absolutely HATE it when someone joins my party in a bath robe or bikini. Lobby I don’t care as much but ‘not on my battle field please’!

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    All classes
    people do different class builds, there are some general Meta ones but everyone has their own style i guess so you'll likely get ones that work for others

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    even though PSO2 has been Phasion heavy over years, ya there are the few who feel the need to get upset when someone shows up in a bikini in a space fight despite it not impacting their gameplay but their "immersion".
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hey, there's that thing called multiparty password, if it breaks their immersion they should use it.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Hey, there's that thing called multiparty password, if it breaks their immersion they should use it.
    bro you can't just gatekeep people like that bro, put some pants on, we gotta kill the dark- I mean Falspawn
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Funny thing is, remembering PSU on 360, specially the demo, skimpy outfits will provably be plenty popular in the NA server too, not wanting that kind of support for the f2p game you enjoy is like shooting your own foot.