Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 ... LastLast

I am actually amazed and tickled by the amount of people that were upset by some of the moderate clip art seen in game. If only they knew rofl. That plus who is complaining about the outfits? After 8 years you would think that would be a non issue. I guess in todays times people HAVE to look for some reason to be upset. I am glad Japan is not the censor happy as we are today except with gore over there.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    I am actually amazed and tickled by the amount of people that were upset by some of the moderate clip art seen in game. If only they knew rofl. That plus who is complaining about the outfits? After 8 years you would think that would be a non issue. I guess in todays times people HAVE to look for some reason to be upset. I am glad Japan is not the censor happy as we are today except with gore over there.
    if the JP player base really had an issue with "immersion" and "too much skin" in a space fighting MMO then Sega would have done something already about it by now, clearly only a minor minority care about that sort of illusion despite it being everyone elses character sticking out and not theirs. It's going to change, people like their Phasion but ya everyone needs to look for something to be upset about and I'm usually upset about how Sega has been taking care of the game lately (for months) in terms of content since content updates are so sparse
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I can't wait to buy an xbox for sloppy seconds of an 8 year old game with barebones features.
    Sounds great, pals.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    I can't wait to buy an xbox for sloppy seconds of an 8 year old game with barebones features.
    Sounds great, pals.
    Thanks for your contribution to this thread. +1

Sounds great, pals.
    if you played the CBT, you would know that the game is nearly on par with JP's content (albeit restrictions were put in to the CBT because of a new player base). So while some of us are critiquing some of the decisions that are likely not permanent on release, you're making a baseless assumption on the NA release too soon but no worries, you'll still play it anyways, its f2p, what do you have to lose?
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Sounds great, pals.
    This post is wrong on so many levels it's got to be trolling.

Wow... Deep convo....
    Im back now though so add me to play when the open beta starts on Xbox and PC.

they also removed titty physics

which is hilariously awful. they didnt even tone em down. just straight yeet'd them.

puritanical pandering is just as cancer as horny weeb pandering lmaoooo

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    they also removed titty physics

which is hilariously awful. they didnt even tone em down. just straight yeet'd them.

puritanical pandering is just as cancer as horny weeb pandering lmaoooo
    they were removed in the makeover shop but if you do LA's in the lobby they worked just fine but I never payed attention when my character ran or anything else to see if the physics were there or not
    PSO2 NGS

I had to log into the JP server to actually try to notice breast physics.

What's that about inner wear?? no more daily pantsu change??