Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    wow i really hoped you filled that out in the last survey they had because it would be really dumb for both servers in the long run to have different balances instead of just sticking the easy route and worrying about content only because you know, we want another Ep5 to happen again right?
    I did, but despite detailing a lot of problems in this game it is getting ignored every time. I blame it on my lack of knowledge of japanese. and I really dont want to bother someone who can translate it for me every time a survey rolls around.

But, and i know this isn't the best solution, I'd rather have 2 balance teams rather than 1 that is completely deaf to a large portion of their playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I did, but despite detailing a lot of problems in this game it is getting ignored every time. I blame it on my lack of knowledge of japanese. and I really dont want to bother someone who can translate it for me every time a survey rolls around.

But, and i know this isn't the best solution, I'd rather have 2 balance teams rather than 1 that is completely deaf to a large portion of their playerbase.
    It makes me wonder if these see these complaints and just cherry pick them, I blame YSOK for a lot the issues still but theres also others that haven't bother or are ignoring issues for years. im not even sure if its not brought up with a lot of the JP community (like a super common thing) then its ignored. I dont know how they do their thing over there but with how scarce the content has been it needs work
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It makes me wonder if these see these complaints and just cherry pick them, I blame YSOK for a lot the issues still but theres also others that haven't bother or are ignoring issues for years. im not even sure if its not brought up with a lot of the JP community (like a super common thing) then its ignored. I dont know how they do their thing over there but with how scarce the content has been it needs work
    Most of the time, the japanese community tends to ignore these things until it becomes a huge problem. You'll find specific issues being laid out on blogs with hardly any commentors (and likely viewers), but unless it blows up twitter, rarely does it get reported.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Most of the time, the japanese community tends to ignore these things until it becomes a huge problem. You'll find specific issues being laid out on blogs with hardly any commentors (and likely viewers), but unless it blows up twitter, rarely does it get reported.
    and to think YSOK says he reads different sources about the game etc but yet here we are. still kinda that the game would need something like Twitter to remotely make any headlines, the Dev team can do so much better but either they dont know (or as you said) or they know they can continue doing what theyre knowing low effort still equals big incomes
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

My biggest question for the most part for voices is... will Deuxdeux have a French accent or otherwise?

My questions have nothing to do with voices. More concerned if the xbox version will support kb/m and if you need xbox live gold to participate in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    My questions have nothing to do with voices. More concerned if the xbox version will support kb/m and if you need xbox live gold to participate in the beta.
    Follow them on @play_pso2

They confirmed kb/m for consoles already
    And while they haven't said anything about it yet. 99% you will need Xbox Live Gold like you do for all the other free to play games on their console.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Follisimo; Jan 29, 2020 at 02:06 AM.
    Chars...

Triton 135 Master of Guns
    the rest of mine just suck

eu players, how do you plan on paying for xbox live gold and in-game purchases like access to expanded storage etc? I am confused on how to go about this

Quote Originally Posted by Dauston View Post
    eu players, how do you plan on paying for xbox live gold and in-game purchases like access to expanded storage etc? I am confused on how to go about this
    This should answer your questions.
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...y_even_if_you/
    Chars...

Triton 135 Master of Guns
    the rest of mine just suck