Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

If I ever try the game when it comes to PC (mainly to idle in the lobby or something), I think I would stick to Ship 2. No point changing "tradition".
    (It's still a tradition for me as I have around 8 or so characters and they're all on 2.)

Personally I would go with ship 2 as well. Just doesn't feel right to select anything else.

choosing Ship 01 just because everyone who doesnt already frequent PSO2 related boards will likely go to Ship 01 anyways, heck I'd be surprised if the majority did go to Ship 02.

Currently in the Beta theres only 6 Ships to choose from, I'm sure this will adjust on release or sometime after the game comes out. Just an interesting thing, since its the Xbox Version you can adjust stuff normally in the launcher settings after the Terms & Conditions Menu. I for one am going to be swapping my A and B buttons because I've gotten used to that
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    choosing Ship 01 just because everyone who doesnt already frequent PSO2 related boards will likely go to Ship 01 anyways, heck I'd be surprised if the majority did go to Ship 02.

Currently in the Beta theres only 6 Ships to choose from, I'm sure this will adjust on release or sometime after the game comes out. Just an interesting thing, since its the Xbox Version you can adjust stuff normally in the launcher settings after the Terms & Conditions Menu. I for one am going to be swapping my A and B buttons because I've gotten used to that
    Do this day I still from time to time struggle to remember which button is which on Portable 2 as I bought the game when it came out in Japan before the US copy.
    That year+ playing one version was hard to switch from the button choices of both versions as I was used to dodging with O while they changed it to X for the US version...

Would be the same here for me. I would need to swap B with A for the NA version or I would not be able to play it.

And I was hoping Azure was so awesome Sega could ditch the Ship and Block system...

Ed: Ok, Techter looks better than Tektor.
    Last edited by landman; Feb 4, 2020 at 01:42 PM.

I read something about a Battle Pass being put it in, anyone can fill me in on this?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I believe your only option is to buy NA XBox Gift Cards. Amazon sells digital codes that deliver to your e-mail address and you should be able to pay with a UK Visa or Mastercard, but you might still need a physical address from the same region on your account.
    I think there are other sites that do resale of codes, but I'm not sure what they are or if they would be on the up-and-up.
    so I need to make an American amazon account with a NA address but can use my uk card to purchase?

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...633727494?s=19

Alright, screw it. This dub is salvaged for me. They don't call it Techer. Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I read something about a Battle Pass being put it in, anyone can fill me in on this?
    https://dev.pso2.com/

Somewhere in here. I saw “Mission Pass” and talks about unlocking tiers, but personally found nothing called “battle pass”.

Edit: looks like the link might be dead.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Dauston View Post
    so I need to make an American amazon account with a NA address but can use my uk card to purchase?
    I've bough on amazon .com and .co.jp and different EU shops using the very same amazon account and paying with the same method, you just check they ship to your country.