Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 528
  1. #31
    Red Box Addict r00tabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    When you say literally, do you mean like you literally made a post, like with paper or wood or something?

    Didnt feel like sorting thru pages. I remember Spencer saying others to follow and then Giant Bomb saying same thing...
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Dec 16, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    When you say literally, do you mean like you lierally made a post, like with paper or wood?

    Didnt feel like sorting thru pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If and when it comes to other consoles, all bets are off though. Everyone took Phil Spencer's offhand comment in a casual interview about it coming to other systems as gospel, but there's no telling how that's going to work or what he actually meant by it, since as far as I know, he never elaborated.
    Basically it's possible it could come to other platforms, but there's no guarantees until official announcements are made.
    Switch is the biggest question mark due to storage (the JP version is a cloud only version because of that after all).
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

  3. #33

    Default

    So this is the end huh? I'ma keep gettin' 630s all over since 8.00 JST...

  4. #34
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    I wonder if PSO2 West will allow for more than 50-60 characters per message in the chat box...

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Oh yeah because we totally need another Vita situation where you need an entire Memcard/SD Card dedicated to nothing but PSO2.
    Which would be perfectly fine because the switch doesnt use proprietary sd cards, but a standard that you can buy damn near anywhere, with a good brand selection and is dirt cheap compared to the absurd prices of vita storage.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    and who knows what the state of Emergency Quests will be heh...
    My personal preference on that was that they should release EQ in story progression every other week, just in case ANYONE that didn't play the JP server was interested in the actual story, so giving a week to finish episode 1 for elder to attack, then a couple weeks Luser, Magatsu, and so on. That would obviously clash with the typical elitism about drops, and since not everyone will be able to start playing at the same time because xbox and NA only, then who cares

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I wonder if PSO2 West will allow for more than 50-60 characters per message in the chat box...
    Or HUD customization.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Which would be perfectly fine because the switch doesnt use proprietary sd cards, but a standard that you can buy damn near anywhere, with a good brand selection and is dirt cheap compared to the absurd prices of vita storage.
    Fair enough.

  8. #38

    Default

    As for me there 3 major minuses of PSO2 for the end of 2019:

    1 Block system
    2 Non-continuable sessions
    3 Uncustomisable HUD

    And seems not likley they'll rid of any of it in western release.

  9. #39
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    As for me there 3 major minuses of PSO2 for the end of 2019:

    1 Block system
    2 Non-continuable sessions
    3 Uncustomisable HUD

    And seems not likley they'll rid of any of it in western release.
    best case for the block situation is the microsoft servers use only a single block per ship with massive capacity (and hard caps on how many characters can be displayed)
    the other two are likely things only pscrew can really fix

    part of the deal too was that they were going to move the JP servers to microsoft azure machines in Japan, so it could be possible they could address the block situation when/if that happens, if it hasn't already happened and they just didnt bother

  10. #40

    Default

    Decided to check on the jp version and I was a little shocked at the number of weapon types in this game, especially compared to PSU. A bit disappointing but I suppose the skill trees, Photon Arts, and overall class customization balances that out.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

    JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Similar Threads

  1. PC: How do you sign up for the Closed Beta?
    By Zinger314 in forum PSO General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2004, 12:27 AM
  2. XBox: closed
    By FearNight in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2003, 12:50 PM
  3. XBOX LIVE Beta tester, I hope we can get PSO
    By WEBDAVE in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Aug 24, 2002, 05:51 PM
  4. Xbox live beta
    By rbf2000 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 22, 2002, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •