Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

I never thought english Quna songs would sound impressive. I personally prefer Japanese version of Eternal Encore overall but both are good. Looking forward to Cosmic Twinkle Star and especially Hikari no Hate.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Feb 9, 2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    The chat...OMG it's B7. If this is the sample base from only those dedicated enough to participate in the beta, yeah I'll stay in JP thank you very much.

That said, her voice is better than I would have expected.
    I've seen worse on PSO2JP.
    Here, Xbox players still dont have access to some of *those* Symbol Arts

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    Jp has 12 hour live broadcast and will give sg if you do some eq in the time they are broadcasting
    Well, I completely and utterly missed out on that, I guess. Most unfortunate. Bumped never mentioned it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    anyone part of the Expert Super Hard crowd during first Elder?
    Alas, no. There was no more time for me. I won't be able to participate in the extended time period either. But it was all really fun.

How far did you guys get with the story?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

We are still actively working on our servers, so the service will still need to be interrupted this Saturday, February 8th at midnight, 12:00 AM (PST). Servers will undergo maintenance from morning until late afternoon on Sunday and will be open again from 5:00 PM (PST) to 12:00 AM (PST).

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I've seen worse on PSO2JP.
    Here, Xbox players still dont have access to some of *those* Symbol Arts
    Well yeah, I've seen worse on JP as well, in small quantities, confined to B7. My point was that if it's already this bad, with a limited sample size of only those who went out of their way to play the beta, what will it be like when the game launches fully and is mostly populated with those idiot youth? My money is on full of the same kinda of swearing, n-word-this, f-word-that, etc. nonsense you find in Call of Duty.

Symbol Arts don't concern me since I have them turned off anyway. Can't really turn off chat pop-ins.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Well yeah, I've seen worse on JP as well, in small quantities, confined to B7. My point was that if it's already this bad, with a limited sample size of only those who went out of their way to play the beta, what will it be like when the game launches fully and is mostly populated with those idiot youth? My money is on full of the same kinda of swearing, n-word-this, f-word-that, etc. nonsense you find in Call of Duty.

Symbol Arts don't concern me since I have them turned off anyway. Can't really turn off chat pop-ins.
    If it's just the swearwords then i honestly don't see the issue.

There will possibly be stricter moderation than on PSO2JP because a lot of "offensive" material for us western folk goes unreported in the JP version. Chances are also that since this is a beta meant to test server stability and stress and subsystem coordination and operation, there was no moderation going on.

Players of other Xbox online games should bring some insight to this. What's the moderation on games like Halo, Fortnite and the like?

With the hyper awareness of offense and racist material that our society seems to be in right now I would not be surprised to see the reins tightened on sensorship on official release.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    How far did you guys get with the story?
    I only got to the the scene where you find Matoi, since the [Persona] fight right before that was supposed to clear an ARKS Mission, but for some reason it didn't.
    I have to say though, the only voice that really just felt off from what I heard was Zeno's. I get they wanted to go for the archetypal "Hero" voice, but I would have expected something jovial or cocky sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    With the hyper awareness of offense and racist material that our society seems to be in right now I would not be surprised to see the reins tightened on sensorship on official release.
    Well they did already preemptively attempt to prevent the loli culture from being part of the game by capping minimum height at 153cm/~5'0" (as opposed to JP's 138cm/~4'6"), so I wouldn't be surprised.
    (I know this is something I brought up before, but as someone who comes from a family where several members are fully grown, non-dwarf adults who are between 4'9" and 5'0" it just seems so odd that they picked 5'0" as the "adults are at least this tall" height)
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 9, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I only got to the the scene where you find Matoi, since the [Persona] fight right before that was supposed to clear an ARKS Mission, but for some reason it didn't.
    I have to say though, the only voice that really just felt off from what I heard was Zeno's. I get they wanted to go for the archetypal "Hero" voice, but I would have expected something jovial or cocky sounding.
    I have also experienced ARKS Missions not clearing when they were supposed to. I did not clear the Urgent Quest mission until my third EQ session. And I agree that Zeno's voice is really off. I think he sounds way too old.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well they did already preemptively attempt to prevent the loli culture from being part of the game by capping minimum height at 153cm/~5'0" (as opposed to JP's 138cm/~4'6"), so I wouldn't be surprised.
    Ah, so it's true?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.