Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I had to log into the JP server to actually try to notice breast physics.

What's that about inner wear?? no more daily pantsu change??
    i think they took the option out to choose innerwear but you could still press whatever key to turn off layers of clothes until you were in your innerwear
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i think they took the option out to choose innerwear but you could still press whatever key to turn off layers of clothes until you were in your innerwear
    You could still pick Inner Wear, but only the Basic Inner Wear was available, not the Smart Inner.
    But, then again, they didn't add in the Smart Inner until later on on the JP servers, so maybe they just were using the original, beginning of Ep4 Layered Wear data, or they are planning on implementing a modified version of it that wasn't ready yet.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 10, 2020 at 11:55 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You could still pick Inner Wear, but only the Basic Inner Wear was available, not the Smart Inner.
    But, then again, they didn't add in the Smart Inner until later on on the JP servers, so maybe they just were using the original, beginning of Ep4 Layered Wear data, or they are planning on implementing a modified version of it that wasn't ready yet.
    That wouldn't make sense as they said they're starting at around Hero which is EP5.
    That inner should've been there.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    they also removed titty physics

which is hilariously awful. they didnt even tone em down. just straight yeet'd them.

puritanical pandering is just as cancer as horny weeb pandering lmaoooo
    I... semi like this. Only semi.
    I wish we had an option set on how/when/how much it jiggles in general.
    If I'm wearing a shirt or a bra or whatever, fine.. let it jiggle a bit... but I shouldn't see jiggling when I have a full chestplate armour on. It just looks bad.
    Last edited by [Ayumi]; Feb 11, 2020 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    That wouldn't make sense as they said they're starting at around Hero which is EP5.
    A lot of things were dummied out during the CBT, like every AQ aside from Forest or Earth in its entirety, and stuff was still missing, like a bunch of CO text and actual names of almost everything aesthetic (you had stuff like "Basic Hairstyle 1"), so I don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility that becuase they weren't releasing any LayeredWear during the CBT, they chose a state where the system was there, but not "functional," either to make a "feature" announcement about it or to take the time to make modifications to certain pieces they plan on releasing that were "non-essential" for the CBT.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 11, 2020 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Even if that was true, that's not gonna be exact 1:1 start since a lot of things are being changed for NA-only. For example i notices this change:

If it is the same shop then it seems to be changed quite a bit since JP had no AC section in the treasure shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    they were removed in the makeover shop but if you do LA's in the lobby they worked just fine but I never payed attention when my character ran or anything else to see if the physics were there or not
    If that's true then that's legit hilarious to me.

Not gunna lie, but the min height in NA looks like the min height in JP from all the videos I've seen. I can only come to two conclusions for this:

1. Everyone is making tall as heck characters.
    2. They just changed the height text.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    2. They just changed the height text.
    Until I can see some clearer comparison shots, I'm kinda feeling this is the case. Especially since people said they increased the max height too. It's possible they just added a few cm to the number. That or people just don't realize your character's shoes affect the height number. I would think anyone analyzing the height would have noticed though.

The best metric would probably if we can get a screenshot of a minimum height character talking to an NPC in a position that can be easily replicated.

What if they made all NPC a little taller?

Directly from Wikipedia:
    Country Male Female
    Japan 172 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) 158 cm (5 ft 2 in)
    United States 175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in) 161.5 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)

So them adding 3-4cm seems... normal.

-=EDIT=-
    How do I add tab characters?