Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    also why they might be limiting it to xbone; just to throttle the amount of incoming users to ensure they're ready when the PC floodgates open.
    The cynic tinfoil-hate person in me tells me they did so in order to boost sales from people who want to play as soon as possible; this is mostly people who did not play PSO2 JP for whatever reason but really want to play the game.

The realist in me says it's because the PC version exists for 7+ years now, is stable and any errors left to iron out are mostly translation ones, which include text being cropped out or message windows being stretched to non-workable sizes in order to fit the English text. Which is something that can be sorted out in Xbox beta version too. So they want to test game stability on the new platform.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If anyone expects "CONTENT to be every collab and not just gameplay content, they will be disappointed.
    so its "ALL THE CONTENT....SORTA....LIKE 90%....MAYBIC"
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

define "content" :v

jokes aside, collab weapons like the aura seires, ceres/zara series, and orb/dusk series seem like they could at least be implemented without issue; even if the xiv content should be fine anyway

im just also worried about the butts who do "robotech" will come crawling out of the basement to attack any cast that remotely looks like they could transform into an airplane
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 14, 2020 at 05:28 PM.

FFXIV collab content seems to be the only large non-sega content that doesnt have an expiration date like EVA and MH. Odin and his special arena still appears every now and then. I wonder how did they manage to leave it in the the game.
    test

Giving away the Coated Edge camo on the beta
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Reward Three: Dreamcast Mag! Complete challenges during the Closed Beta Test to claim this legendary Evolution Device!
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

In PSO I had the Saturn and always wanted Dreamcast!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I signed up for the beta a while back, hoping I get in. Honestly, though, how much I play it might be determined by a few friends who like PS stuff and if they play it a lot. Got a loooooooot of stuff in the Japanese server I don't want to say bye-bye to, and probably won't put much time into the XB1 version unless I got some friends tagging along, you know?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I signed up for the beta a while back, hoping I get in. Honestly, though, how much I play it might be determined by a few friends who like PS stuff and if they play it a lot. Got a loooooooot of stuff in the Japanese server I don't want to say bye-bye to, and probably won't put much time into the XB1 version unless I got some friends tagging along, you know?
    Everyone who signs up will get in. It's "closed" in the sense that it is only available to Xbox Insiders.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    FFXIV collab content seems to be the only large non-sega content that doesnt have an expiration date like EVA and MH. Odin and his special arena still appears every now and then. I wonder how did they manage to leave it in the the game.
    Speaking of this, now that PSO2 would be coming to NA, I wonder if Square enix would be willing to do another collab with FFXIV and PSO2, considering FFXIV never did its part due to the game being japan only (from what I heard, atleast.)

as someone who enjoys both games, it'd be cool to see an updated crossover of some kind happen from both sides.